What age gap is acceptable?

CG1 Blue

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, killala said:

I've often wondered what Jerry Hall ever saw in the multi billionaire Rupert Murdoch...

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Jerry Hall is 60 years old, so perhaps all the lovey dovey stuff is now not at the top of her agenda. She is now incredibly rich and always will be to do what ever she wants on the world scene. Plus perhaps her husband in their private life is just what she wants at her time of life.

I know that ol' Trans is just what Mrs.Trans wants at her time of life, a calm, smiley, hansum bloke with an angels singing voice and no money....590a979753187_laughalot.gif.1e28b39e92aeec79f7db5e8bcd2e92c7.gif

14 minutes ago, transam said:

I know that ol' Trans is just what Mrs.Trans wants at her time of life, a calm, smiley, hansum bloke with an angels singing voice and no money....

I didn't know that the Hell's Angels had a choir.

5 hours ago, sir charles IV said:

When my partner hits 35 I replace her with a new model. Just like cars only you know what's best for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Awful just awful but given your odd beliefs I believe it will have a more positive impact for your trophy.

The serious point I was trying to make is that it is not possible to answer his question sensibly. What works for some does not guarantee success for others. We're dealing with real people not objects.

The serious point I was trying to make is that it is not possible to answer his question sensibly. What works for some does not guarantee success for others. We're dealing with real people not objects.

Shhh. Don't let common sense spoil everyone's fun!

My Aussie friend of 68 got together with an 18 year old.

What was the attraction I asked him shortly after they got together

It's her "big heart" he replied. He went on to say that she came from a poor family, and she had very little in the bank.

A couple of years later I bumped into him in Burriram.  "How are you and the little lady these days? Oh Owl, we are separated. What happened Ray? After 3 months the big heart and small bank balance had swapped over."

So there you have it; stay away from girls with little bank balances!!

16 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

It's her "big heart" he replied. He went on to say that she came from a poor family, and she had very little in the bank.

A couple of years later I bumped into him in Burriram.  "How are you and the little lady these days? Oh Owl, we are separated. What happened Ray? After 3 months the big heart and small bank balance had swapped over."

You really didn't know what the attraction was?

11 hours ago, BigKahuna said:

Correct. In a good environment with unlimited options the 25yos are not choosing 60yos. Even the 35yos are not choosing 65yos.

So how come Catherine zeta Jones married Douglas or calista flock Hart married Harrison Ford

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

This is not realistic.  If foreigners were to avoid females with little bank balances, we'd never get laid.  Unless you prefer older ladies.

2 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Unless you prefer older ladies.

Yes sir. I do prefer older ladies.

The ones who can give a traditional massage.

The ones who's parents are so old they care not about money.

The ones who have been with so many farang their English is perfect.

The ones who can remember the days when all the women were topless, The  ones who want western toilets due to their arthritis.

The ones who can prepare cheese on toast.

These young uns are nice for a while but for true companionship give me the 65s and over any time.

37 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

Yes sir. I do prefer older ladies.

The ones who can give a traditional massage.

The ones who's parents are so old they care not about money.

The ones who have been with so many farang their English is perfect.

The ones who can remember the days when all the women were topless, The  ones who want western toilets due to their arthritis.

The ones who can prepare cheese on toast.

These young uns are nice for a while but for true companionship give me the 65s and over any time.

Adds a whole new meaning to grab a granny. First time ive heard a bloke say he prefers cheese on toast  to crumpet.

3 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Story sounds too cliche.

4 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I'm no Brad Pitt, but....

Sent from my SM-A500F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Speaking of Brad Pitt, the guy has been a real mess since his divorce.  Hitting the sauce, losing weight, and just being real lonely. 

[“I was boozing too much,” he shared. “It’s just become a problem. And I’m really happy it’s been half a year now, which is bittersweet, but I’ve got my feelings in my fingertips again.”

“Truthfully I could drink a Russian under the table with his own vodka,” he added. “I was a professional. I was good.”]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brad-pitt-post-divorce-interview-gq-style_us_5909cd53e4b05c397684a07c

But unlike the typical failed-farangs that you might find in Pattaya, Mr. Pitt's next GF/wife will be a Grade A hottie.  I wonder what his feelings are on the age gap question?  

4 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Speaking of Brad Pitt, the guy has been a real mess since his divorce.  Hitting the sauce, losing weight, and just being real lonely. 

[“I was boozing too much,” he shared. “It’s just become a problem. And I’m really happy it’s been half a year now, which is bittersweet, but I’ve got my feelings in my fingertips again.”

“Truthfully I could drink a Russian under the table with his own vodka,” he added. “I was a professional. I was good.”]

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/brad-pitt-post-divorce-interview-gq-style_us_5909cd53e4b05c397684a07c

But unlike the typical failed-farangs that you might find in Pattaya, Mr. Pitt's next GF/wife will be a Grade A hottie.  I wonder what his feelings are on the age gap question?  

Now that depends on what you thing a grade A hottie is. We all differ on that. Everybody raves about lady ga ga personaly i wouldnt climb over Teresa May  to get to her. Ive have seen and met some real stunners in Pattaya who would see these so called grade A bimbo hotties off.

Last year I was standing in front of the mirror and the wife walked by. She mumbled "Brad Pitt". I was quite pleased. It happened a few times over the following few days. I was doing poses in front of the mirror and there it was again "Brad Pitt".

We were watching a film on TV (Benjamin Button) and low and behold Brad Pitt arrived on scene. "There he is dear; Brad!!!" She was indifferent. I said; "You have been calling me Brad Pitt for a week now. There he is and you show no interest."

"I not call you Brad Pitt, I call you 'fat pig.'"

lost in translation as usual.

Edited by owl sees all
spelling error

Lets face it, the reality is that a vast majority of old foreign men come here to buy/rent/lease a gal that they couldn't even dream of ever having in their home country. Its really not complicated. The ones that spend hours defending and justifying it really know the deal. The references to the handful of older men with young gals in the US are outliers in the grand scheme of things but still raise eyebrows nonetheless.

I see old coffin dodgers strolling along with what appear to be teens and it just looks so wrong on so many levels but hey if she can close her eyes and pretend for a few baht that she is with some hansum man then more power to the guy but please do not say she "Loves Me"

As for the age gap, my opinion it would be based on the age of the couple. I personally think 50 or so and anything less than 35 has to be a real challenge because I have said most Asian girls maturity and intellect level is 5 to 7 years behind so that really means a 35 year old has the maturity of 28 yr old if lucky and I mean Asian Maturity, not a 28 year old western gal to a 28 year old Asian gal.  So I say take the age and subtract at least 7 years to assess maturity. Now I know there are guys that say "My GF is 30 years younger and we get along great". I have seen a few those relationships real time and if you actually see them its like a father talking to a daughter more than a relationship. Its pretty sad to watch a grown man digress to the point he talks like a grade school child in broken English to communicate. Might explain why so many foreigners drink. Numbs the reality of it all. LOL

Waiver..... I post "Generally Speaking"

Edited by JAFO

4 minutes ago, JAFO said:

Lets face it, the reality is that a vast majority of old foreign men come here to buy/rent/lease a gal that they couldn't even dream of ever having in their home country. Its really not complicated. The ones that spend hours defending and justifying it really know the deal. The references to the handful of older men with young gals in the US are outliers in the grand scheme of things but still raise eyebrows nonetheless.

I see old coffin dodgers strolling along with what appear to be teens and it just looks so wrong on so many levels but hey if she can close her eyes and pretend for a few baht that she is with some hansum man then more power to the guy but please do not say she "Loves Me"

As for the age gap, my opinion it would be based on the age of the couple. I personally think 50 or so and anything less than 35 has to be a real challenge because I have said most Asian girls maturity and intellect level is 5 to 7 years behind so that really means a 35 year old has the maturity of 28 yr old if lucky and I mean Asian Maturity, not a 28 year old western gal to a 28 year old Asian gal.  So I say take the age and subtract at least 7 years to assess maturity. Now I know there are guys that say "My GF is 30 years younger and we get along great". I have seen a few those relationships real time and if you actually see them its like a father talking to a daughter more than a relationship. Its pretty sad to watch a grown man digress to the point he talks like a grade school child in broken English to communicate. Might explain why so foreigners many drink. Numbs the reality of it all. LOL

Waiver..... I post "Generally Speaking"

Let us know when you reach 18 years of age eh...................