Tearjerker: Visa ad about Thai girl’s heartbreak goes viral

snoop1130

Tearjerker: Visa ad about Thai girl’s heartbreak goes viral

By Coconuts Bangkok

132.JPG

Photo: #TokyoUnexpected/ Youtube

Since the day that it was posted, a 15-minutes mini-movie by Visa has gone viral with more than a million views on Youtube and Facebook. The sad short film tels the tale of a Thai film traveling solo to Tokyo after breaking up with her boyfriend.

The film starts with shots of a depressed, angry girl, Pan, traveling to Japan by herself after being dumped and forgetting her wallet. To her, the food was tasteless and cute couples pissed her off.

To relieve her devastation, she records her journey on social media, using the hashtag #ToykoUnexpected. At the same time, a user named Hiro Miyauchi copies the hashtag, likes her photo, and begins to interact with her.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/tearjerker-visa-ad-thai-girls-heartbreak-goes-viral-video/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-6-2

She does not look like an average tan skin Thai girl.  There are many pretty tan skin Thai girls in the country. 

It is not right to ignore all those pretty tan skin Thai girls.  

When I go to a soapy massage, I make it my business to have a  young pretty tan skin Thai girl.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 03.06.2017 at 6:10 AM, Johnnyngai said:

She does not look like an average tan skin Thai girl.  There are many pretty tan skin Thai girls in the country. 

It is not right to ignore all those pretty tan skin Thai girls.  

When I go to a soapy massage, I make it my business to have a  young pretty tan skin Thai girl.   

let's all pray to god that this girlie's story terminates with a....happy end!!!!!:cheesy: