Website for my business?

Lotin

Try www.wix.com and manage all yourself. This site has a lot of easy to use templates. I use this service for 2 websites since 2013 and I am very satisfied.

Local web administrators/programmers often go out of business and then you are blocked, when you don't have access to all information (user IDs and passwords).

Assuming you're business is in Thailand and it's small, why do you need a website? Many, many small businesses in Thailand simply use Facebook.  Free and easy.  Just make sure you make regular updates to keep the company name in view.

Assuming you're business is in Thailand and it's small, why do you need a website? Many, many small businesses in Thailand simply use Facebook.  Free and easy.  Just make sure you make regular updates to keep the company name in view.

Facebook is a good option in Thailand. I use both Facebook and a website.

Facebook is good for posting news and has easy to use ads and a store. But a website is easier for structured content. Wiz.com allows to combine both.

It also depends on the kind of business.

Wix and Weebly are both great do it yourself website makers.  It's all drag and drop, everything is automated, just come with your content.

I also agree with what above people say about Facebook - essential to have a Facebook presence in Thailand as well.  Plus you can spend a little money boosting your products or services.  We spend about 15,000 a month in our targets and it pays off well.

On 6/16/2017 at 2:25 PM, Oxx said:

Agreed. However, TVF Posters will complain about just facebook, demand a website, and accuse the company of being too cheap. For example,

On 1/11/2017 at 10:17 AM, Brer Fox said:

Why does this company have a Facebook page rather than a Webpage? What about those tourists and travellers who would like to access the information via the internet but for whatever reason are not Facebook members? Is there a Webpage and if there is does anyone have the link please.

But for a target audience of normal people, should be fine. :smile:

1 hour ago, JSixpack said:

Agreed. However, TVF Posters will complain about just facebook, demand a website, and accuse the company of being too cheap. For example,

But for a target audience of normal people, should be fine. :smile:

Better to have both I think.  Get your website set with all pertinent info, then use FB for the social media with link all over to your website.  Once set up it's pretty easy to manage.

As a poster has remarked.

Depends on the business 

Depends on the user too. User may not be too savvy and could burn hours doing crappy little jobs which take up precious time

I pay a guy £75 a month to just update stuff and make gradual improvements but it's as much about setting aside a monthly budget for that stuff as it is getting stuff done.

I find web designers on sites like people per hour. I chose a fairly expensive option. I get 3 hours of work done on the Web for 75 but if I do not use it, it rolls to next month.

My sites are non commerce and just show a presence.