Yingluck wishes Thaksin happy 68th birthday anniversary

webfact

Yingluck wishes Thaksin happy 68th birthday anniversary

By The Nation

6134f4b2dadb92a5c02645233f6323c3.jpg

Photo from Yingluck Shinawatra Facebook page.

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra wished her brother, former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, a happy 68th birthday, on her Facebook page on Wednesday.

She said she wished that her brother, who is on the run from several criminal cases, would survive all of his ordeals.

“Today is your birthday, brother. I don’t have anything to give apart from asking the sacred things to protect you to be safe and to have good health.

“Most of all, I wish you, brother, to be happy because you have passed through a lot of things. I wish all that happened to you will end happily. I love you,” Yingluck posted.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30321833

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-07-26

Nice to read that.   But to state he is "on the run" is a bit OTT.   He is not running from anyone.  He can be met in Dubai or the UK where he has a house.

Happy birthday TS and may you have many more of them.

Edited by gummy

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra wished her brother, former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra, a happy 68th birthday, on her Facebook page on Wednesday.

I know that I have said this on every one of Thaksin's birthdays abroad, I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I read about you celebrating your birthday in Dubai, may you have many more birthdays abroad.

1 hour ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Happy Birthday to the only Thai Prime Minister to have served a full term in office and to the only Thai Prime Minister to be re-elected for a second term.

Indeed.

But not the first or the last to be removed by a court for breaking the law.

Still, 68 and going strong. Being very very rich certainly seems to bring health when you can afford the best of everything.

4 hours ago, gummy said:

Nice to read that.   But to state he is "on the run" is a bit OTT.   He is not running from anyone.  He can be met in Dubai or the UK where he has a house.

Happy birthday TS and may you have many more of them.

green and yellows are not chasing him. they are trying to keep him out of the country.

There will be dancing in the streets when PM Prayut Chan-o-cha celebrates his birthday on 21st March. The army will be there to make sure you dance and sing and pretend to be joyous.

3 minutes ago, Cadbury said:

There will be dancing in the streets when PM Prayut Chan-o-cha celebrates his birthday on 21st March. The army will be there to make sure you dance and sing and pretend to be joyous.

What a vivid imagination you have. You should write fiction.