What's more important? Treatment for my beaten up dad or a 13 digit number?

snoop1130

F*cking shameful. What the hell is happening to Thailand. Instead of getting better it's actually becoming less sophisticated, less advanced, less kind.  There was a magic here once. For a long time, it was a mostly peaceful, gentle & kind society. Now, violence and disregard for locals and non-locals have taken hold and accepted by the society. Both unbelievably maddening and sad at one at the same time. ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ha ha ha, try getting sick in Denmark on Easter Long weekend. I was vomiting sick & shivering on Thursday holiday, googled & looked for a medical centre or doctor in Skive nothing, Drove to the large Skive hospital, nobody, not a soul around, tried the govt urgent medical care number-recorded message. Finally saw some people coming out of hospital asked them where is the urgent care clinic, 5th floor in a holiday deserted building, Finally found a nurse doctor who was the nicest person & she restored my faith in Dk health. Although i still beleive Australia has the best socialized/private health system in the world with its medicare.