Proof Of Postage

garro

I need to send a document abroad with proof of postage. I normally do this by EMS but the last letter I sent came back because the receiver wasn't there to sign for it and couldn't be bothered to collect it from the post office. Is it possible to get proof of postage in Thailand without requiring a signature at the other end? If I register a letter does this require the receiver to sign for it?

I need to send a document abroad with proof of postage. I normally do this by EMS but the last letter I sent came back because the receiver wasn't there to sign for it and couldn't be bothered to collect it from the post office. Is it possible to get proof of postage in Thailand without requiring a signature at the other end? If I register a letter does this require the receiver to sign for it?

The rules in Thailand are similar than in the most european countries but for any details please contact your local post office.

DHL, It's expensive at about Bt 1,800 or so for a 0.5kG envelope.

However, unlike the Post Office, they will keep going back till it's delivered.

Tip. Make sure you put the recipient's mobile number on the form.

Naka.

Naka, is that to the USA? I regularly use DHL to the UK and it is Bt 1,170 for Documents under 0.5 KG.