Web Site Address

pontious

Yesterday I caught the end of a thai television report on houses for sale in CM (near the airport I think) I missed the website address. It was something like www.jarychagarden.com - this is obviously wrong- any one have any ideas?

P :o

Every Friday at 4.05pm on Channel 11, Prachurn Goonchorn (who formerly ran a property magazine in CM) presents a programme (in Thai only, obviously) on the northern property market. Think that's what you saw.

You could reach him via Channel 11, wait with baited breath until next Friday, or wait for me to give you his personal e-mail here by Tuesday.

He is mature, bright, open minded and virtually fluent in English. ###### good TV presenter too.

Yesterday I caught the end of a thai television report on houses for sale in CM (near the airport I think) I missed the website address. It was something like www.jarychagarden.com - this is obviously wrong- any one have any ideas?

P :o

Every Friday at 4.05pm on Channel 11, Prachurn Goonchorn (who formerly ran a property magazine in CM) presents a programme (in Thai only, obviously) on the northern property market. Think that's what you saw.

You could reach him via Channel 11, wait with baited breath until next Friday, or wait for me to give you his personal e-mail here by Tuesday.

He is mature, bright, open minded and virtually fluent in English. ###### good TV presenter too.

Thank you for the reply- I will wait for his email address.

P