Senseo Coffee Pods In Thailand?

roog

• 1 year later...

If they have them I also want one and the pods. I had a single-serve coffee maker prior to coming here and I miss it desperately. I know Gevalia makes pods now, and they sell online; I don't know what kind of duty you might get hit with buying those, or even if they ship here. There is a reuseable pod thing for the Senseo that lets you use regular ground coffee. (Amazon)

One option is to buy a machine from an online store in Europe or Australia, if they'll ship it here.

Edited by cathyy

Now Malongo Cafe is in Thailand with espresso machine and pods very good prices.

Really? Where is this place? While espresso machines and espresso pods are not the same as single serve coffee makers and single-serve coffee pods, they are a step in the right direction. I wonder if Verasu could order the single-serve coffee maker if somebody brought in the info, like model number and stuff, for a brand they already carry.

• 2 weeks later...
Now Malongo Cafe is in Thailand with espresso machine and pods very good prices.

Really? Where is this place? While espresso machines and espresso pods are not the same as single serve coffee makers and single-serve coffee pods, they are a step in the right direction. I wonder if Verasu could order the single-serve coffee maker if somebody brought in the info, like model number and stuff, for a brand they already carry.

U can check the distributor website www.lavanille.co.th

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi @ all,

I have brought my SENSEO Machine to Thailand and was wondering that they don`t sell the original pads here. So it take me a while to find a source, but certainly BONCAFE is the best source for it. They are in several places in Thailand (Bangkok, Phuket).

Mig

• 2 months later...