Thai Consulate

Hi guys could someone tell me if the thai consulate in vientiene is opened on the 5th of december (Remember Its The Kings Birthday) please give me solid information and not hearsay thanks.

:o From what I saw on the website...they are closed on official holidays, and Dec 5th, the king's birthday is considered an official holiday. Also be aware that they may be closed on Dec 3rd, which they have listed as "substitute for Lao National Day", also a holiday.

The Consular section is open Monday to Friday from: 08:30 to 12:00 (Application for visa)

13:00 to 16:30 (Distribution of visas)

Closed Sayurday and Sundays

P.S. they also are closed Dec 10th....Constitution Day according to that website.

:D

Hi guys could someone tell me if the thai consulate in vientiene is opened on the 5th of december (Remember Its The Kings Birthday) please give me solid information and not hearsay thanks.

I was in the Thai Consulate in Vientiene today. It is closed both Monday and Tuesday, applications submitted on 30 Dec wil be given back on 6 Dec

I was in the Thai Consulate in Vientiene today. It is closed both Monday and Tuesday, applications submitted on 30 Dec wil be given back on 6 Dec

Ouch, that's either 342 days :o (30 Dec 07?? to 6 Dec 08??),

or 6 days from the 30 Nov, which is bad enough.

Edited by 7

:o From what I saw on the website...they are closed on official holidays, and Dec 5th, the king's birthday is considered an official holiday. Also be aware that they may be closed on Dec 3rd, which they have listed as "substitute for Lao National Day", also a holiday.

The Consular section is open Monday to Friday from: 08:30 to 12:00 (Application for visa)

13:00 to 16:30 (Distribution of visas)

Closed Sayurday and Sundays

P.S. they also are closed Dec 10th....Constitution Day according to that website.

:D

Correct. :D