How Much Do You Believe?

Bulldog

Reading through a lot of the Posts in the General and the pub section, i think most of the stories are made up.

In a chatroom most of the women are young and sexy, the men are all handsome and rich and successful.

In reality most of the women are in fact men, and the guys are socially inadequate inconsequential people that have very few friends and a crap social life. That's why they are in a chatroom for hours a day in the first place.

So why would Forums be any different.

What do you think, do you believe all the wild claims from most of the jokers in a forum?

Personally i think 95% are full of crap in chatrooms, so apart from genuine questions over a Visa problem , i will have the same opinion here.

Lets face it, would a guy come here and pour out some story to a bunch of wierdo's who may never have set foot in Thailand, if it really was a problem for him?

I am not knocking it, i just do not believe a large percentage of it, that's all. :o

Yea, i think that a certain ammount of reinvention is inevitable in a Forum as it is in a chatroom.

I dont really think about if it's true or not, i guess most of the Bargirl threads are only there to get reaction, they have been done to death many many times , but still they keep appearing.

So do i believe most of what i read ? .....................................................No.

What about the threads that pretty much say the same things but have a different name?? what do u think of them?

You mean like bargirl threads and threads that slag Thai people off in general?

No, i do not like them. Simple reason being is , there are no Bargirls here to defend themselves when under attack.

And as 99% of the guys in this Forum all met their wives/gfs in a non-bar situation, i wonder where all the experience of the bars comes from. :o

What about the threads that pretty much say the same things but have a different name??  what do u think of them?

You mean like bargirl threads and threads that slag Thai people off in general?

No, i do not like them. Simple reason being is , there are no Bargirls here to defend themselves when under attack.

And as 99% of the guys in this Forum all met their wives/gfs in a non-bar situation, i wonder where all the experience of the bars comes from. :D

Good one Begs Maybe they read alot into the subject !!!! :o

haha ohhh my... this is cracking me up..

I read that on another post and the writer was really dirty about it, trying to make it burn...

The statement becomes a bit of a toothless tiger when you reply to their offensive post by telling them their post isnt worth a reply....

By the way... maybe its just my blond streak but... I dont seem to get 80% of the jokes posted on this forum... Anyone have the same issue?? :o

By the way... maybe its just my blond streak but... I dont seem to get 80% of the jokes posted on this forum... Anyone have the same issue?? :o

Nothing to do with your blond streak......................

80% of the jokes posted are just not funny! :D

Reading through a lot of the Posts in the General and the pub section, i think most of the stories are made up.

In a chatroom most of the women are young and sexy, the men are all handsome and rich and successful.

In reality most of the women are in fact men, and the guys are socially inadequate inconsequential people that have very few friends and a crap social life. That's why they are in a chatroom for hours a day in the first place.

So why would Forums be any different.

What do you think, do you believe all the wild claims from most of the jokers in a forum?

Personally i think 95% are full of crap in chatrooms, so apart from genuine questions over a Visa problem , i will have the same opinion here.

Lets face it, would a guy come here and pour out some story to a bunch of wierdo's who may never have set foot in Thailand, if it really was a problem for him?

I am not knocking it, i just do not believe a large percentage of it, that's all. :o

I think most people take most of what you say here for granted, at least, anyone not doing so is perhaps kidding themselves..

Having said that, I have found with one particular chat room (the one here at thai visa) many of the people are a little more genuine than on most other internet chat rooms. "genuine" is a word I use with caution but I mean that overall the people using that forum are more likely to be truthful than on most 'net chat rooms.

This is possibly thanks to the way in which many people like to meet up (in person) through that channel.

On this forum there are many less problem posters than I am used to with other forums, although that may be due to having more than a handful of moderators working here.