Do You Keep Your Car In A Garage?

corkscrew

Wish I had a fully enclosed garage! Just have a covered car park area next to the house.

Why is that, by the way? I mean, a couple thousand baht for some bricks & mortar and you do have it enclosed, but, why? Snow storms aren't that common in these parts?

My answer to our question is security. When drive buys can't determine if your home or not by the presence or absence of your car, the level of your security is markedly enhanced. For a woman, there is additional safety as she can, with electric gate and garage door opener, not leave her locked car until the garage door is closed behind her.

An additional benefit is storage that is not visible to the world.

I recently asked a good friend in a high end development who was contemplating a remodel of his front and the extension of his garage, why he didn't enclose it as"a couple thousand baht for some bricks & mortar and you do have it enclosed" His reply was that all of his neighbors in their expensive homes didn't have enclosed garages and it would be funny if his was the only one.

There are over 200 western style houses in my development and I have one of only two enclosed garages. Since my house was designed with the enclosed garage in mind, it doesn't look at all out of place. Certainly houses that have the carport alongside the house rather than sticking out in front as part of the entry could

"a couple thousand baht for some bricks & mortar and you do have it enclosed".

How many more reasons can Corky come up with to post pictures of his cars??

Maybe its worth a pole?

I am a lover of cars.

If you need someone to actually move your cars, just let me know. I would love to hear that V8 purr.

In Bangkok we only have a straight 4 and a straight 6 purr. You have to come to Florida to hear the V8 and V12 purr. :o

Do you keep your car in a garage? How about when you are away?

:D think you only posted this question so you could show pics of your flash cars..........and what do you care what other people do with there cars............you lookin to steal them when there away and lookin for easy targets..ie no garage. :o:D:D

Do you keep your car in a garage? How about when you are away?

:bah: think you only posted this question so you could show pics of your flash cars..........and what do you care what other people do with there cars............you lookin to steal them when there away and lookin for easy targets..ie no garage. :D:D:bah:

If I had nothing better to do, I would start a poll on who thinks who has posted pictures of their cars the most between corkscrew and miketheexvigoman :o:D:D