Mango's 200th Post

mango

I'm sincerely and geniunely touched by all the posts!, you're all making me blush!

Yes it tis a triumph that brings much joy and happiness, but it wouldn't have been possible without the interesting threads, posts and polls that all of the TV members had all contributed.

I would like to thank so many people! First and foremost, the diligent, hardworking and helpful moderators & administrators (is that enough ass attention?), all the great people/members that I've met (both cyber/personally), the smiley faces that work so hard to communicate our emotions, the Subway banners that have always made me hungry, the "Book your Thailand room here" banner that has always tempted me during working hours to quit my job and run free towards the beautiful beach and sunset....and much much much more.

Thank you...it's because of each and everyone of you that has made my 200 posts possible, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Here's to 200 posts and counting and to another glorious 200 more!

Cheers Mango :o

Thank you...it's because of each and everyone of you that has made my 200 posts possible, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This is pretty obsequious, Mango.

And believe me, it took me a very long time to find the right word.

The one that would describe best the obsequiousness.

Anyway, congratulations for the 200 posts... :o:D

And believe me, it took me a very long time to find the right word.

The one that would describe best the obsequiousness.

D Why did it take you so long to find such an inapropriate word? i am far from ; yielding to the desires of another as you put it.

I'm sincerely and geniunely touched by all the posts!, you're all making me blush!

Yes it tis a triumph that brings much joy and happiness, but it wouldn't have been possible without the interesting threads, posts and polls that all of the TV members had all contributed.

I would like to thank so many people! First and foremost, the diligent, hardworking and helpful moderators & administrators (is that enough ass attention?), all the great people/members that I've met (both cyber/personally), the smiley faces that work so hard to communicate our emotions, the Subway banners that have always made me hungry, the "Book your Thailand room here" banner that has always tempted me during working hours to quit my job and run free towards the beautiful beach and sunset....and much much much more.

Here's to 200 posts and counting and to another glorious 200 more!

Real subtle, plagiarism at it's best. I must commend you for the mock thread, it shows real maturity and creativeness on your level. Thank you for making this forum such an enjoyable place to post, appreciate your efforts...like I do a knife behind my back.

Grow up.

MaiSonJai

Shopgurl is a girl.

Mango is a man.

Well CuteThaiGirl turned out to be 43 year old David West who recently passed away RIP

So who knows who is who on here anymore?? 

Bodypaul................I can vouch for a fact that shopgurl is a woman as I have met her in person and she is NICE.......... as for mango.. I dont know what it is......... :o Mango seems to have a problem with women with brains........(from what it seems) and has a knack for plagiarism.

Some people pretend to be someone else here............sad but true. Do not associate us with them though....as per the thread in one of the forums, Ajarn said "the truth will be revealed eventually". :D

Best way to know whether one speaks the truth? Ask to meet them and see whether they show up!!!! :D Gotcha!

The real ones show up and the fake ones make 1001 excuses........ :D

Some people pretend to be someone else here............sad but true. Do not associate us with them though....as per the thread in one of the forums, Ajarn said "the truth will be revealed eventually". :o

YOU said it :D

QUOTE (SK1972 @ Thu 2004-09-23, 13:45:48)

Yes, I am in TH and have resided here for the past 2 years and travelled here for work the last 8 years.

SK1972 Posted on: Tue 2004-09-21, 07:51:43

Replies: 0

Views: 151

HI, I am a new female expat to Bangkok and would like to seek new friends, preferably female.

Just someone to hang out with, shopping, movies, dinner and a chat, badminton etc. Its so hard to find foreign women friends in Bangkok.

Do drop me a line...............

Forum: Farang girls in Thailand · Post Preview: #171157

Some people pretend to be someone else here............sad but true. Do not associate us with them though....as per the thread in one of the forums, Ajarn said "the truth will be revealed eventually".  :D

YOU said it :D

QUOTE (SK1972 @ Thu 2004-09-23, 13:45:48)

Yes, I am in TH and have resided here for the past 2 years and travelled here for work the last 8 years.

SK1972 Posted on: Tue 2004-09-21, 07:51:43

Replies: 0

Views: 151

HI, I am a new female expat to Bangkok and would like to seek new friends, preferably female.

Just someone to hang out with, shopping, movies, dinner and a chat, badminton etc. Its so hard to find foreign women friends in Bangkok.

Do drop me a line...............

Forum: Farang girls in Thailand · Post Preview: #171157

She didn't say she had resided in BKK though did she... being new to Bangkok does not mean she didn't live elsewhere in Thailand... :D

Mango... you must have virtually no life if you have time to search through posts like that... :o

totster :D

Yes britmaveric, i am all about being English, i wont spell your ###### guies with a capital letter coz as we all know you are not part of GB you are WELSH and never forgett it. dont place your self with us from the mother land. you are nothing but a sheep shagging piece of treasonist turd who should be put on the register for asilum seekers in the UK.

Cheers Mango

Brit.............why in the world would I want to make any comments about mango??? He just kicked himself (or herself or itself ) in the ass.......proved that he has NO life except to dig up stuff about other people. :D Life is so empty for him...sad creature

I am new to Bangkok as I just relocated here AGAIN. 2 years is still considered a newbie to me. If that idiot could read my other threads properly, I lived here before for a UN project and the people I work with have all dispersed to other countries for other postings and etc. We do have a life you know.... :D

Unlike mango, some do not have to stay in a country for long, we have other places to go, which he obviously cant. Such a sad git. :D

She didn't say she had resided in BKK though did she... being new to Bangkok does not mean she didn't live elsewhere in Thailand...
So true Brit, so you can read and understand what one writes. Mango may claim he is a POME but he sure doesnt understand English.......wonder why..........

Brit you are welsh??? Wonder what mango is...............

Brit, someone (who shall not be named) copied someone elses post as his own, take a wild guess who did that......... :o

you are nothing but a sheep shagging piece of treasonist turd who should be put on the register for asilum seekers in the UK.

Name calling is very mature :D such nice language for a sore loser

Note : Shopgurl posted her 300th post thread to share her happiness, mango wants to know what he is getting out of it....always wanting something arent we?.....think about it.

EVERYONE LOVES MANGO!!! LMAO

Sk1972- :o Funny thing about Mango- one doesn't need to say much of anything- he ends up knee high in his own s&*te all by himself. :D

Me- actually quarter Welsh, my grand is full taffy from Cardigan. Very serene/peaceful in Cardigan and love me grand to bits hence the welsh dragon tat for her. Rest of me is english. :D

Yes britmaveric, i am all about being English, i wont spell your ###### guies with a capital letter coz as we all know you are not part of GB you are WELSH and never forgett it. dont place your self with us from the mother land.

You are so right there Brit.......mango's head is so high up his own arse......cant help him/her/it to get out of it though.......not that anyone wants to try.......its a lost cause :o

Yes britmaveric, i am all about being English, i wont spell your ###### guies with a capital letter coz as we all know you are not part of GB you are WELSH and never forgett it.

Beleive me, the WELSH are proud not to be English... in fact, we go out of our way to correct the people who think were english.

dont place your self with us from the mother land.

We dont, trust me on that one.

you are nothing but a sheep shagging piece of treasonist turd who should be put on the register for asilum seekers in the UK.

Why do welshmen shag sheep? Cos they look better than your average english woman! (and shag better) Treason? when?

As a closing point, Wales has never been invaded or occupied. They all tried, they all failed. So at least our bloodlines have not been polluted. Were not Mongrels, unfortunately, you sonny, cannot claim to be the same. Scandies, Italian, German, French.. to name a few.

Now Mango, sod off and go read a bit of history you illiterate, uneducated, xenophobic child.

Thank you, good night.

QUOTE (SK1972 @ Tue 2004-10-26, 16:08:40)

Some people pretend to be someone else here............sad but true. Do not associate us with them though....as per the thread in one of the forums, Ajarn said "the truth will be revealed eventually". 

YOU said it 

Mango, come meet me if you have the *****..........then we will see who is the REAL one and who is a fake. I am sure some of the women here would like to meet you too........not for good reasons though! Let's say.......Irish Xchange on Thurs at 7.30pm??

Best way to test whether one is real, ask to meet them and see what kind of stupid excuses they give!!