Console Shops In Bkk?

davejonesbkk

I want to buy an UNMODDED Xbox 360 this week.

Anyone know where to get one? I have tried the two shops in the game consoles list in the sticky thread but they only seem to have modded.

I would prefer an aracade unit but I am prepared to buy a pro.

If you know anywhere then please post the shop name and url if they have a website.

Thanks

I am also interested in buying one soon,

I have just emailed a BK company website NADZ to check if they have stock. And checking they have not modified it. (that's the problem making sure the box has not been opened) they have Elite in stock 18,500 Baht (very tempting)

I ideally only need the Arcade model as I have a 360 Pro (now for offline use ) I am looking forward to try 'Bad Company' online and of course GEARS 2 in November! I never had the chance to play COD4 online!

I heard during the E3 Event 'next week' Microsoft will be slashing the Pro Model prices! so might be worth importing a machine even with the import duty it could work out cheaper than 15,000 Baht.

Good luck

I bought mine (unchipped Elite) from Nadz Project. Very helpful and they can send by EMS if you don't want to seek out their shop. I ordered an Xbox wheel and game from them on a Friday afternoon at 1530 and it arrived in Jomtien by 1000 the next morning!

but what chipset does it have? that makes all the difference to me. im not going to risk it with another 1st or 2nd generation rrod box. i want falcon or jasper. you know what yours is?

no,no for 14,900 baht u get the pro unit and 1 game from a choice of 4 (not that good though) the rest I paid for myself, but my copy of gta 4 came with 1 month free live and the cod4 they have is game of the year edition so u get 4 free maps with it.....would be nice if i could get a game online tho, takes forever.....

• 4 weeks later...