Advertising Used Guitar

bunta71

Good question and posting here is a good place to start as long as TV will allow it.

There usta was a very popular publication called the Chiangmai Trader News that carried a vast array of free ads but unfortunately they gave up their printed edition, much to my dismay. They were connected with Asia Trading Post and you could try searching at asiatradingonline.com

This was long ago but I think it was managed by someone named Tama who was connected with the Irish Pub or something? Perhaps someone here can provide more info but I, for one, would LOVE to see another 'free ads' publication surface in Chiang Mai. I sold several motorcycles and other items thru the Trader News and even now have a 750 Shadow for sale and have little idea where to effectively get the word out to fellow expats.

Good luck, Booty..

No this one looks like crap,sounds shitty when I play it! Picture of it on Bahtsold and did just lower the price. It really is a steal.Beutiful and like new

I know that the guy you bought it from really took good care of it.... :o It's a nice guitar!

Beautiful looking, fast action, and great tonality! I still think you should give up the bagpipes and learn to play guitar!