Biggest, Brightest Full Moon Of The Year

girlx

Sitting in fron of the com with the door open, and if i look to the left, there`s the nice fullmoon. Pretty nice actually. Bit of a luck it turned out to be such a skyclear night. :o .

Ok, what the heck. Let´s do it. Bbq a nice steak for my wife and open a bottle of red wine. I hope you didnt fool me, it´s a special thing right? :D .

Sure looks nice, anyway.

Sitting in fron of the com with the door open, and if i look to the left, there`s the nice fullmoon. Pretty nice actually. Bit of a luck it turned out to be such a skyclear night. :o .

Ok, what the heck. Let´s do it. Bbq a nice steak for my wife and open a bottle of red wine. I hope you didnt fool me, it´s a special thing right? :D .

Sure looks nice, anyway.

You old romantic you Mattias.. :D

Sitting in fron of the com with the door open, and if i look to the left, there`s the nice fullmoon. Pretty nice actually. Bit of a luck it turned out to be such a skyclear night. :D .

Sure looks nice, anyway.

You old romantic you Mattias.. :D

Guess what, total succes! She loved it (at least she said so). Unfortunately the moon almost left our view before my meal was ready for consumtion. If i knew about it earlier i might plann it so i left the computer table an hour before! :D

She didnt care to much of the moon anyway, hardly commented on it when i pointed it out.. :o .

Well, dont blame a man for trying.

Great biig beautiful full moon - followed by the (predicted) biggest tide of the year today.

But now, 23m waves are predicted in the next few days:

"Office director Wanchai Sakudomchai said the medium northeast monsoon covering the Gulf of Thailand and the South would become stronger and cause waves 23 metres high and strong winds in the gulf."

More rains predicted in the South

Run for the hills!!!

Great biig beautiful full moon - followed by the (predicted) biggest tide of the year today.

But now, 23m waves are predicted in the next few days:

"Office director Wanchai Sakudomchai said the medium northeast monsoon covering the Gulf of Thailand and the South would become stronger and cause waves 23 metres high and strong winds in the gulf."

More rains predicted in the South

Run for the hills!!!

Yeah, a 'little' mistake in there guess it's supposed to mean 2.3mtrs. now that little dot makes a heck of a difference!

NO PICS from the brightest moon in the year?

ANYONE?

I tried last night from chaweng beach but the time it came up there was a band of clouds...and then it was too high up.. ahhh well.