Xmas Dinners On Samui !

H2oDunc

I'll kick it off Im heading to my local Catcandoo in Bangrak. Jays putting on a Xmas buffet with Turkey and stuffing, baked ham, roast and mashed pot's , seasonal veg ( Hes even got sprouts ) macaroni cheese and a selection of Thai dishes for your Teelak. Eat as much as you like all for 299 baht. And with a jug of Chang for 99 baht it should be a good day. Any better deals ??????????????

MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

Enjoy your day wherever you end up :o:D:D

PS just signed up for the TV new years eve do, Any others heading up for it from here ?????????????

I'll kick it off Im heading to my local Catcandoo in Bangrak. Jays putting on a Xmas buffet with Turkey and stuffing, baked ham, roast and mashed pot's , seasonal veg ( Hes even got sprouts ) macaroni cheese and a selection of Thai dishes for your Teelak. Eat as much as you like all for 299 baht. And with a jug of Chang for 99 baht it should be a good day. Any better deals ??????????????

PS just signed up for the TV new years eve do, Any others heading up for it from here ?????????????

Thanxz for letting us know...but..

Kicks off - WHEN?

Stupid question from a scandinavian. This would be on the 25th right, Since it is an American that run the joint?

Sounds like something me and the wife could join on the early evening.

Yep 25th but now from 3pm due to demand. The guy that owns it is indeed an American but don't let that put you off. Should be a good day and at least this year I wont end up with sand everywhere :o

No, that wont put me off at all, americans are good with cooking all you can eat buffés!

Tryied the half rack of spare ribs today and have nothing bad to say about it. All good. Boiled before the bbq so the meat falls of easy. Good bbq-sauce!

I will try to make it the 25th. But i read the menu and it dosent say anything about the "teenak-food" you promised? Wil they put up some thaidishes aswell as the turkey,maccaroni and baked ham?

That would be the missing factor i need to get her to join! :D

Edited by mattias33

"Jays putting on a Xmas buffet with Turkey and stuffing, baked ham, roast and mashed pot's , seasonal veg ( Hes even got sprouts ) macaroni cheese and a selection of Thai dishes for your Teelak."

hes got sprouts already - keep clear !

Who, what?

I saw that post. But i didnt see anything about thaidishes on their chritsmas menu sign in the restaurant. Are they doing thaidishes aswell? Did the owner say so, but not yet put it on the sign?

Would like to know. That way my wife could join.....

"Jays putting on a Xmas buffet with Turkey and stuffing, baked ham, roast and mashed pot's , seasonal veg ( Hes even got sprouts ) macaroni cheese and a selection of Thai dishes for your Teelak."

hes got sprouts already - keep clear !

Who, what?

I saw that post. But i didnt see anything about thaidishes on their chritsmas menu sign in the restaurant. Are they doing thaidishes aswell? Did the owner say so, but not yet put it on the sign?

Would like to know. That way my wife could join.....

How's your memory ? You've asked the same question in your last 3 posts in the last 3 hours or so.

Edited by churchill

Just to make clear. There will be a selection of Thai dishes for your teelaks to enjoy as well as the farang feast on offer. It starts at 3pm and will be availale till 10pm. I would imagine by then I will be tucked up in bed sleeping off the calories :o

Just to make clear. There will be a selection of Thai dishes for your teelaks to enjoy as well as the farang feast on offer. It starts at 3pm and will be availale till 10pm. I would imagine by then I will be tucked up in bed sleeping off the calories :o

Thx for the info.