Hello!

d.p

hey!!

actually I dont know how I got here, I dont know what is farang...

anyway, I read about the island guys ('drop in' guys) especially yasamira's story.

I was in thailand before 3 weeks. in phangan and phi phi.

in phangan I'v been every night in drop in bar and I know all the guys there.

there is a thai guy in the drop in that his wife or girlfriend is scandinavian and thay have a little girl together. i think that his the manneger now. maybe its him!!

actully- I been "up stairs" the drop in too. with a thai guy, and also my friends.

the thai guy that I knew was o.k and very sweet. me and my friends met them every day in 3 weeks, so I saw the girls that they go out with- most of them from scandinavia, nurway and sweaden. the one I been with asked me for money once and I said that i dont have anough or something. they ask for money because they realy dont have, but they making the girls believe that thay realy want them but the only things they want is money!! the guy I met wasn't like that, he was sweet and felt bed whan he asked me for money. he even cried when I left.

in phi phi it was so diffrent!! the guys so sweet!!

I met there a thai guy from a tatoo shop and he was amazing!! I miss him sooo much!! :o

p.s- I'm sorry about my english!!! its not so good!!

hey!!

actually I dont know how I got here, I dont know what is farang...

anyway, I read about the island guys ('drop in' guys) especially yasamira's story.

I was in thailand before 3 weeks. in phangan and phi phi.

in phangan I'v been every night in drop in bar and I  know all the guys there.

there is a thai guy in the drop in that his wife or girlfriend is scandinavian and thay have a little girl together. i think that his the manneger now. maybe its him!!

actully- I been "up stairs" the drop in too. with a thai guy, and also my friends.

the thai guy that I knew was o.k and very sweet. me and my friends met them every day in 3 weeks, so I saw the girls that they go out with- most of them from scandinavia, nurway and sweaden. the one I been with asked me for money once and I said that i dont have anough or something. they ask for money because they realy dont have, but they making the girls believe that thay realy want them but the only things they want is money!! the guy I met wasn't like that, he was sweet and felt bed whan he asked me for money. he even cried when I left.

in phi phi it was so diffrent!! the guys so sweet!!

I met there a thai guy from a tatoo shop and he was amazing!! I miss him sooo much!! :o

p.s- I'm sorry about my english!!! its not so good!!

Time will tell. :D

Upstairs at the Drop In, Had Rin, those guys are having a great time, good luck to them. This is the other side. The general view is that old guys come to Thailand and pay thier way to get a shag and in a lot cases this is the truth, but there are also girls and am not talking about old women but women in there twenties who are doing the same. OK, its not money on the table after being humped but they pay the guys nevertheless.

As I say, good luck to them, there is definetely a market out there for that sort of thing as most of the tourist guys are getting it on with the local girls which leaves the tourist girls on their lonesome.

Upstairs at the Drop In, Had Rin, those guys are having a great time, good luck to them. This is the other side. The general view is that old guys come to Thailand and pay thier way to get a shag and in a lot cases this is the truth, but there are also girls and am not talking about old women but women in there twenties who are doing the same. OK, its not money on the table after being humped but they pay the guys nevertheless.

As I say, good luck to them, there is definetely a market out there for that sort of thing as most of the tourist guys are getting it on with the local girls which leaves the tourist girls on their lonesome.

Sad but true. :o

UMMM.... no not true. My husband's family runs a small resort on Koh Phangan and I hate to break it to you guys but 90% of the action going on is between farangs. Farang girls, on this island at least, have absolutely no difficulty finding a farang guy if they so choose.

UMMM.... no not true. My husband's family runs a small resort on Koh Phangan and I hate to break it to you guys but 90% of the action going on is between farangs. Farang girls, on this island at least, have absolutely no difficulty finding a farang guy if they so choose.

I think you can remove the word "thai" from that comment rjr & get where we are coming from.

If a girl is single, on holiday & up for having fun, she can pretty much sleep with any guy she likes if she is attracted to them. Nationality rarely has anything to do with it. :o

And I agree with sbk, i've seen lots of good looking farang girls on samui out & about with farang men, lots more than the farang girl/thai guy combo.

what i mean is that most farang girls have never had sex with asian guys before. and while in thailand, it's is a good opportunity to get that experience.

this doesn't mean hanging out with a thai guy, for most or any part of their vacation, either.

although most farang girls visiting thailand are not sex tourists, i've always thought that while in thailand, most farang girls do want to try sex with a thai guy.

I think you can remove the word "thai" from that comment rjr & get where we are coming from.

Har har boo :D:D:D I think you've hit the nail on the head there...!

It's funny, I'm married to a Thai man, but my straight girl friends and gay boy friends aren't interested on the whole. With the girls I think it's something to do with the Thai physique and making them feel large and clumsy (!) and with the guys they find the gay Thai boys ever so ever so feminine! Saying that I have seen more farang girls with Thai men lately though, mainly the type with long hair driving choppers with a leather waistcoat and a shark tooth around their neck (and that's just the girls)! :o

Saying that I have seen more farang girls with Thai men lately though, mainly the type with long hair driving choppers with a leather waistcoat and a shark tooth around their neck (and that's just the girls)!  :D

:o:D

Yes, it's true, most of the girls you see with Thai guys go for the seemingly westernized hippie types. But, like I said, most of the new couples we get are farang girls with farang guys. Very very rarely does a girl get a Thai guy and not so often does a farang guy get a Thai girl. Mostly, they just chase after each other :D

Saying that I have seen more farang girls with Thai men lately though, mainly the type with long hair driving choppers with a leather waistcoat and a shark tooth around their neck (and that's just the girls)!   :D

:o:D

Mostly, they just chase after each other :D

Sounds rather frustrating... :D

Heh heh, very funny story Ravisher. But to be honest, that whole idea scares the heck out of me!

And Boonmee, just cause they are chasing each other doesn't mean they aren't catching each other. My my, things have changed a bit since my single days. Or perhaps I was a bit of a prude, but I never jumped into the sack with a total stranger.

Heh heh, very funny story Ravisher. But to be honest, that whole idea scares the heck out of me!

And Boonmee, just cause they are chasing each other doesn't mean they aren't catching each other. My my, things have changed a bit since my single days. Or perhaps I was a bit of a prude, but I never jumped into the sack with a total stranger.

A load of Scandinavian girls are (jumping in the sack) 'upstairs at the Drop In'. As I mentioned in earlier, these girls, some of them stunners are getting it on either in this particular bar or back in their bungalows with the young Thai guys. They dont usually pay them outright the next day but tend to pay their 'fellas' pocket money every now and again. I have seen a few couples (farang girl & Thai guy) travelling over on the ferry from Surat, maybe the guys have started taking the girls back home to the village.

I know of one Thai guy in Ko Pagn Nagn, who brought two Swiss girls back to his village, where my girlfriend also lives, apparently they done the rounds with a few guys up there. As I said in the last post, good luck to them. :o

Edited by Pablo H

although most farang girls visiting thailand are not sex tourists, i've always thought that while in thailand, most farang girls do want to try sex with a thai guy.

It was the same when I was working in the Bahamas... American girls who could never be seen with a black guy at home, would come on holidays just to go with the local Bahamians... and are those guys HUNG! :D

Funny story. Myself and a friend used to go the the local gym and then a sauna. One day we walked into the sauna with our towels wrapped around us... sitting facing the door was a local Bahamian guy... naked, with one foot up on the bench. He had some 5 inches hanging down and another 5 inches laying along the bench... and 'slack'. He just smiled (as you would) and me and my friend sat through the whole sauna with our towels still wrapped around us. (as you would) :D

Don't be too envious, Ravisher.

As the old saying goes: "It's not the meat but the motion" :o

what i mean is that most farang girls have never had sex with asian guys before.  and while in thailand, it's is a good opportunity to get that experience.

hey everybody! :o

Im sorry somtam mai-ped, Im not in thailand now...(I wish...)

I think its true that most of farang girls want "to try" being with asian guys... I can say this by girls that I'v knew.

i met a lot of thai guys but most of them was only friends- and thats it!

its also fun to spend time with them and to learn about thailand from the 'experts'. -so its not only about sex!

what i mean is that most farang girls have never had sex with asian guys before.  and while in thailand, it's is a good opportunity to get that experience.

this doesn't mean hanging out with a thai guy, for most or any part of their vacation, either.

I agree with rjr, completely.

I have worked in hotels on Krabi, Phi Phi and Phuket, and I have seen a lot of what farang girls do while they're in Thailand. Most do want to try sex with a Thai guy, that's for sure.

The single farang girls, usually bring a Thai guy back to their room at night. Sometimes, this happens only once, during their stay; other times, it happens every night during their stay. It depends on the girl.

I have seen this with my own eyes, and also, have been told many stories from co-workers.

PS - you should hear what some attached farang women do, in reguards to Thai men.

I have worked in hotels on Krabi, Phi Phi and Phuket, and I have seen a lot of what farang girls do while they're in Thailand. Most do want to try sex with a Thai guy, that's for sure.

The single farang girls, usually bring a Thai guy back to their room at night. Sometimes, this happens only once, during their stay; other times, it happens every night during their stay. It depends on the girl.

I have seen this with my own eyes, and also, have been told many stories from co-workers.

PS - you should hear what some attached farang women do, in reguards to Thai men.

When I was in Koh Lanta. I saw a farang girl was surrounded by 5-6 Thai men in a hut at night. Guess what. :o

When I was in Koh Lanta. I saw a farang girl was surrounded by 5-6 Thai men in a hut at night. Guess what. :D

What! Don't keep us in suspense! Inquiring minds demand to know! :o

Edited by Boon Mee

most farang girls in thailand are in a new place, away from home; away from friends and family. naturally, in this environment ( especially in thailand ) most farang girls tend to be freer in many ways, including sexually.

what most farang girls do in thailand, they might not even think about doing, back home. most do take advantage of their time, in thailand, to try new things. :o

most farang girls in thailand are in a new place, away from home; away from friends and family.  naturally, in this environment ( especially in thailand ) most farang girls tend to be freer in many ways, including sexually. 

what most farang girls do in thailand, they might not even think about doing, back home. most do take advantage of their time, in thailand, to try new things. :D

Connect 4 never sounded so good...... :o

most farang girls in thailand are in a new place, away from home; away from friends and family.  naturally, in this environment ( especially in thailand ) most farang girls tend to be freer in many ways, including sexually. 

what most farang girls do in thailand, they might not even think about doing, back home. most do take advantage of their time, in thailand, to try new things. :D

Connect 4 never sounded so good...... :o

i must add that much, much more farang men act this way, than women do, while they're abroad.

i used farang girls as an example earlier, only because this is a farang girls thread.

i was not trying to single out nor vilify western women in general. i apologize, for any misunderstanding.