A Generous Donation By Schumacher 10 M Usd

xxxarte

Schumacher donates 10 million dollars

To Asian tsunami victims

Somebody knows some personalities & how much they give?

A generous donation by Schumacher

Seven-time Formula One World Champion Michael Schumacher has donated 10 million dollars to the victims of last week's Asian tsunamis, his manager Willi Weber said during a German telethon on Tuesday.

"The dawning of the New Year has not been as joyful for us this year because of the catastrophe in Asia. We sympathise with the victims in their grief," Schumacher said.

The death toll from the massive December 26 earthquake and resulting tidal waves around the Indian Ocean neared 146,000 Tuesday.

Sandra Bullock donated $1million dollars.

I know Bill Gates through his foundation has donated $3 million and microsoft plans to match employee donations. Michael Dell donated $3 million as well.

Schumi kinda puts these rich guys to shame huh?

Michael Schumacher despite devoting most of his time to F1 to remain the best driver there has ever been also donates money and time to numerous charities. He often takes part in celebrity football matches etc.

Thumbs up to Schuey, a top rate guy. :o

I was never keen on Schuey but watching him over the past few years and seeing the work that he does the guy deserves to be knighted.

Top man Schuey.

Dave, a German knighted? Sir Michael Schumacher????

But anyway, yes he has shown great generosity!

I was gonna put the german equivelent to knighthood (whatever that is?) :o

Has anyone discovered if the mega-rich billionaires in the Shinawatra family have donated any money to the funds being gathered to help victims of this massive disaster. Surely Paetongtarn and Pantongtae can open up their Louis Vuitton wallets and assist. After the generosity of His Majesty The King and others of the Royal Family surely they should be moved to action?

Mr Schumacher just went up in my estimation for his generosity and sensitivity. Well done Michael.

I was never keen on Schuey but watching him over the past few years and seeing the work that he does the guy deserves to be knighted.

Top man Schuey.

Dave, a German knighted? Sir Michael Schumacher????

But anyway, yes he has shown great generosity!

I was gonna put the german equivelent to knighthood (whatever that is?) :D

Make Michael a Baron! :o

Sandra Bullock donated a million US as well as Leonardo DeCaprio (undisclosed sum)

Worse yet is Bill Gates paltry 3 million. The man is richer than most nations and all he can manage is 3 million?

So Schuey is worth $560 million and gives $10 million = 1.8 %

Bill Gates is worth $46 billion and gives $3 million = 0.0065 % :o

George Bush has been valued at somewhere between $9 and $26 million, so his donation of $10,000 = 0.038 % to 0.11 %

Mustn't look a gift horse in the mouth. :D