So Which Perfume Are You Girls On?

thithi

I've been wearing Be Delicious by DKNY (green one) it's really fresh and fruity for through the day. I love Addict by Dior - didn't like it at first but the more I smelled it the more it grew on me and now I can't get enough :o - and Narciso Rodriguez (black bottle) but they're more for nights out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought one at 1st floor MBK.Looks like Tierry Mugler Angel for 600THB.Of course, that was a fake, but..with nice smell last all the day.I got a lot of compliments:)

If you asking about place where are creams and shampoo as well at 3d floor , I'm sure they are original.I got Clarins eye gel and night cream for good price.I use Clarins for years so I can be pretty sure.

when I was younger I absolutely loved Diorissimo by Christian Dior. a very sweet soft (but not overpowering) scent. looking back it makes perfect sense. sweet young innocent girls :) - you may or may not like it thithi? I think it works well for young girls, but if you are the very trendy/modern type, it might not fit your personality? but test it and let me know what you think. could be a bit 'old-fashioned' for you :D

now I prefer men's version of perfume, when I do use them occasionally.

and of course Flower by Kenzo. ideal for bangkok, not too strong for day time, yet elegant enough to wear out in the evenings :D

when I was younger I absolutely loved Diorissimo by Christian Dior. a very sweet soft (but not overpowering) scent. looking back it makes perfect sense. sweet young innocent girls :) - you may or may not like it thithi? I think it works well for young girls, but if you are the very trendy/modern type, it might not fit your personality? but test it and let me know what you think. could be a bit 'old-fashioned' for you :D

now I prefer men's version of perfume, when I do use them occasionally.

and of course Flower by Kenzo. ideal for bangkok, not too strong for day time, yet elegant enough to wear out in the evenings :D

mmm I love Kenzo Flower. I really liked the oriental one they brought out but I only see it in airports now.

sounds like it, its nice to receive lovely gifts like that :)

That's what I thought. And this from a man who hasn't done perfume in years... wait... never.

I'm usually the gift buyer of the house (mothers, fathers, kids, grand kids, office, myself)

But in the past few years, he's mellowed into himself nicely.

In the same vein as Cacherel's Anais Anais and Lolita Lempicka, I wear Moschino I Love Love during the summer. Really bright and citrus-y and young. :) uni student as well. I have my darker, more 'mature' scents for night though. <3 Tom Ford Black Orchid.

• 4 months later...

Its like the scent of strawberries.Because it tastes sweet and pleasant aroma.The market there are many smells of plants and spices,You do know what good performance only with .Thank you. Have a nice day.

Edited by sbk