Collect Calls To Canada By Cellphone

PMK

Call 1 800 000 150

Its Canada Direct and you get an operator who asks which Tel Company (i.e. Bell Canada) and then you just give them the number you wish to call collect. I use it for calling Canadian Banks collect.

I guess the tel company is by province - can't remember Alberta's after 19 years here! Any way of finding out that you know of?

Thanks,

Peter

Call 1 800 000 150

Its Canada Direct and you get an operator who asks which Tel Company (i.e. Bell Canada) and then you just give them the number you wish to call collect. I use it for calling Canadian Banks collect.

• 1 year later...
Call 1 800 000 150

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you get charged for the 1-800 number if you call it from your land line? I'm using True, but I can't find the correct 1-800 to use with collect call numbers. I'm also trying to call my bank, so I'd rather not have to pay.

Call 1 800 000 150

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but do you get charged for the 1-800 number if you call it from your land line? I'm using True, but I can't find the correct 1-800 to use with collect call numbers. I'm also trying to call my bank, so I'd rather not have to pay.

Call TRUE or CAT in order to ask them. I called CAT and they gave me a number that's free from Thai SIMs. Don't know where I've put it though. It wasn't a 1-800 number, but I was calling the UK.