Longer Term Investment

Phuket overpriced for some time.

Samui the domain of the pommy property tycoon!

Pattaya well nuff said.

Where does our esteemed panel think the new opportunities are???

Some say Vietnam way better.

I met an old fella from Surat thani who said he had waterfront there for a fraction of Samui cost.

Where is the next hotspot in Thailand for beachfront property?

Pattaya well nuff said.

I met an old fella from Surat thani who said he had waterfront there for a fraction of Samui cost.

I have heard there is some prime beach front land going in the beachside resort of Abuja in Nigeria. Apparently they have buried 500,000,000 US$ somewhere on the beach and the guy that buried it has died. Land is only 5,000 US$ an acre - send me a cheque and I'll tell you exactly where it is.

Prince ungawa magumbee you still alive?

The letter said you had passed away? :o

Pattaya well nuff said.

I have heard there is some prime beach front land going in the beachside resort of Abuja in Nigeria. Apparently they have buried 500,000,000 US$ somewhere on the beach and the guy that buried it has died. Land is only 5,000 US$ an acre - send me a cheque and I'll tell you exactly where it is.

South of Hua Hin, to Khao Sam Roi Yawt in the near term. Prachuab Kiri Khan down to Chumpon to follow. Just musing but there's some of the nicest beach frontage in Thailand along that entire coast. Don't know the beach frontage area well enough around the Surat Thani mainland but suspect the geezers right Snoop. Bottom line, you gotta like wherever you choose to live, that's the main ingredient imho

Prince ungawa magumbee you still alive?

The letter said you had passed away? :D

Pattaya well nuff said.

sshhhhh - dont tell anyone - I am really just in hiding - I cannot return to my homeland so I am staying in Sukhumvit Soi 3 operating a kebab stall biding my time until I can retrieve the money.... :o