Long Term Stay In Pattaya. Advices For Everyone

razvany

Siam Sawasdee. I stayed there about 3 years ago. It is located on Soi Bokaw (Spelling). It is inexpensive. It has a pool. Reasonably good location. You can find it on the Internet.

Edited by philliphn

Not the cheapest one. But overall, considering location, brand-new rooms with Daikin air, big TV's, DVD's, microwave, free great breakfast, 2 pools, gardens, safe parking, gym and a very nice and caringstaff and Lady Manager and more...... diana-oasis.com within Diana Estate, Soi Bouakao. Have been with them 4 times by now and am still very happy!

:o JL.

Navin Mansion rooms or Dream Hotel ? someone been there recently ?

Yes I just spent a week in dream hotel, it was great value, free e-mail,mini-bar/fridge, TV, aircon, hotwater and clean towels and soap everyday. It was basic but very clean and for 700baht/night i was very happy.Oh and there is a minah bird that gives you a wolf whistle every time you enter the hotel. :o

write here only if you know the place 100% sure...not just "hear about it" :) ...and please, dont use this topic for cheap advertising :D

View Talay 6 with great seaview and best location, very clean and new, i might be a bit biased as I live there

Ratakit mansion. Soi Yume. Stayed there November 08. Very nice rooms with kitchenette space and balcony for cooking. 12k baht per month. "public" pay as you go pool just down the road. 60 baht for the day. lots of sun. Soi Yume is getting busy, but air is better than soi bukao. Baht busses run up and down central pattaya road so a short walk to the bath bus is no problem.

Nantana garden, down soi yume a little further. 10k baht per month off season. Nice pool. My friend stays there all the time and I have been on site a lot.

Fllipper lodge in the summer. Off season they give special. Pay 5 nights, get 7 and price is discounted off season too. Usually comes out to about 550 baht a night. rooftop pool is pleasant.

I am looking for renting an unfurnished condo in Pattaya or Naklua not Jomtien, my research with Yahoo/Google were in vain, any ideas somebody, thanks.

Luckyluke, Try condo6.com, there are many condos for rent,all price ranges, mine are #247 at 18,000 and#244 at 20,000. 26th floor great sea view. Check it out

Going over in June any advice on Sabai Lodge?

I found Sabai Lodge not to bad ,except for the cheaper rooms(std) very dark and depressing,its got good location,good pools.However there is better value out there ,Try Lek (second road) good location ,good pool.If your not bothered about a pool why not try the guest houses on Soi LK Metro (not far from LEK) cheap and run by europeans, in a good area.

Hi,

I do not know what the OP means in a "Long Term Stay" In Pattaya

but I would not consider any of this options for a "long term stay".

You may stay in a shoes box apartment when you are here for short holidays,

but not for a Long Term stay.

VT6 studio by instance are barely 38 sqm inside, including bathroom and kitchen area. Rather small...

You can find good bigger 1 bedroom apartments in Pattaya for less than 18.000 baht !

VT6 is actually very noisy too. There is big noise of Hilton construction coming from north side

and still many "empty shell" being remodeled/renovated.

If you choose south side of VT6 for less noise, you will have the sun all the afternoon

and your studio will be very very hot. Need to much air-con.

The 2 guys I know who rent in VT6 changed for another place after a few month.

VT6 is ok for a 1 or 2 weeks holiday, not for a long stay.

My advice.

I am looking for renting an unfurnished condo in Pattaya or Naklua not Jomtien, my research with Yahoo/Google were in vain, any ideas somebody, thanks.

I doubt there are many if any unfurnished Condo's to rent in Pattaya, I you are so insistent on having an unfurnished condo you may have to pay to have the landlords stuff stored.

My recommendation would be Jomtien Beach Condominium, nice and quiet, good security, 2 pools, 2 gyms, club house, many shops on site & well serviced.

1 mile down from the police box on the Baht Bus route and only 10B/10 mins into pattaya.

Just Google "Jomtien Beach Condominium" or "Rimhat" it's Thai name