Hi people, Newbie here,

Just wondering how much it cost you to build your house in LOS,

I,m looking to build a home in Phetchabun at the end of the year, I'm looking at building a 4 bedroom single story european style, any rough figures would be appreciated.

Regards

Monkeypants

Hi people, Newbie here,

Just wondering how much it cost you to build your house in LOS,

I,m looking to build a home in Phetchabun at the end of the year, I'm looking at building a 4 bedroom single story european style, any rough figures would be appreciated.

Regards

Monkeypants

Base construction price around 5000-7000 baht per square meter but by the time you add bathroom fittings, tiles, taps, air con, kitchen etc you could easily be up to 15,000-20,000 baht per square meter. Price excludes the land and landscaping, driveways, external lights etc, all of which are normally extras

Just a little thought on your European styling for the house. I’m not sure what style of European house you are thinking of. The open styles from the warmer areas down south should be OK.

It can get very hot and muggy at times. If you have too many small rooms and no open planning allowing airflow, room temperatures and humidity in non airconditioned areas will soon be unbearable. Airconditioners quickly build up your power bill. Mould also appears during the wet season in areas where there isn't enough air flow.

You've most probably thought of this already, if not, it may be worth looking into.

NL