Sailing This Saturday

scudman

I am going to be at Nai Harn Lake again this coming Saturday 6/20 from about 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. sailing RC boats.

We will be out on the island at the middle of the lake. Come on by and take a turn. No experience necessary.

DSC00037.jpg

G'day all.

For anyone who maybe interested I can recommend this activity to one and all, young or old.

From the perspective of an experienced yachtie it is as close as you can get to the real thing at a fraction of the cost, though it will cost nothing to give it a try, but I'm sure Jim would appreciate a beer in return for his efforts.

I gave it a try for the first time the weekend before last and was very impressed with the quality of the equipment and the passion he has to share his hobby with others . The sad points for me are that I won't be able to attend as much as I would like due to other commitments and my 'lake' isn't big enough to issue a challenge.

I wish scudman every success to further the hobby of Radio Controlled model Yacht Sailing here in Phuket :):D

I intend to live forever..............................so far so good.

ss

I am going to be at Nai Harn Lake again this coming Saturday 6/20 from about 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. sailing RC boats.

We will be out on the island at the middle of the lake. Come on by and take a turn. No experience necessary.

DSC00037.jpg

cool boats. wanna try