Seeking date with enlightened farang

Wildswimmer

Although some of you may not find this appropriate place to post this, I believe you are the forum for me to bring this up.  I am interested in knowing your reactions to seeing me when I travel to BKK occasionally.  I am a highly educated, well mannered, and athletic business executive travelling to BKK for two nights (Oct 19 and 20) and not interested in oriental women or in paying for sex.  Instead, I would rather go for a great meal, some expensive wine and good conversations with one or more females on a night around town.  My treat.  Not looking for sex (except when it feels right) mainly good friendship and connection.  Wondering how some would react to this offer and whether you would enjoy responding?  BTW:  I am from planet earth.  You can respond here or at [email protected]

Hmm...sounds interesting...could you give a few more details as what area of BKK will you be staying?  How many gals are you inviting along?  ???

Good questions, both.  Not quite sure on the hotel yet,  will decide this week... I guess 2-3 female farangs would make it a fun evening.  Sounds interesting?

what area of BKK will you be staying?  

It seems I'll be at the Sofitel, maybe the one at Central.  Reading the last two messages on this post I get the impression that some believe I am looking for any date.  That is not the case.  I am looking for women conversant in English who can hold their drinks and hold coherent conversations at the same time.  Although I love the hippie movements and all that, right now I am looking to relax at a nice quiet place, enjoy good company, and have joyful albeit good natured conversations.  I just want to unwind from a very hectic work schedule.  I don't to talk about war on terrorism nor about Tony Blair or George Bush.  I just want to meet new people and connect at a level deeper than skin.

what area of BKK will you be staying?  

It seems I'll be at the Sofitel, maybe the one at Central.  Reading the last two messages on this post I get the impression that some believe I am looking for any date.  That is not the case.  I am looking for women conversant in English who can hold their drinks and hold coherent conversations at the same time.  Although I love the hippie movements and all that, right now I am looking to relax at a nice quiet place, enjoy good company, and have joyful albeit good natured conversations.  I just want to unwind from a very hectic work schedule.  I don't to talk about war on terrorism nor about Tony Blair or George Bush.  I just want to meet new people and connect at a level deeper than skin.

I just want to ....  connect at a level deeper than skin.

:laugh:

I think you're right tax - any deeper than skin level would suggest a good night had by all...

On a serious note, the rooms at the Sofitel are not only pricey, but not terribly big.  Judging by the amount of entertaining you potentially may end up with, can I suggest a move to a serviced apartment not too far away?

Head down Petburi Soi 15, to the Centrepoint.  It's dead opposite Panthip plaza.  Nice big studio rooms, and if you want further info I can tell you how to get it for 1500 bt a night.

...Just a suggestion...

come on.....admit it....you're just a sleazy old charmer looking to get your leg over at the end of the evening....

Oh, grow up!  us men on this women's forum are not only intruding but also are revealing the same patriarchical pathologies (read:inner cave man) that screw up minds and hearts.

i'm afraid it is you who are the cave man, on the prowl for intimacy,under the 21 century guise of a good meal,fine wine and good conversation.

what has your athletic build,prominently mentioned, got to do with good conversation? unless you propose to limit the conversation to weightlifting tecnique.

if you wanted good conversation,company etc.etc. shouldn't you invite a mixed group to share your table and your wine.?

come on, be honest,if this dinner party should end up in your hotel room,you would claim mission accomplished.

???  ???

what has your athletic build,prominently mentioned, got to do with good conversation?

???  ???

How many women do you know who'll meet you for a conversation without knowing that you are not a middle aged geezer with stale beer breath?

Any way, this dialog is over.  I got my date...