Free Mmo's In English?

RealRyguy

I'm trying to find a free-to-play MMO to play.

Not easy because...

If you try to register and play a game outside Thailand you cannot because your IP will most likely be banned. You must play on the server in the country you live. If you know of a good MMO that is not liek this, that is free, and does not lag please tell me!!

I found this site (asiasoft.co.th/) with a few games I wanted to play and it is in Thailand. However all the registration is in Thai only... So I cannot play a MMO outside Thailand because of some crazy rules/laws and I can't play any in Thailand beacuse of the language barrier... Very Frustrating! I just want to play a fun game online!

Can anyone tell me about a free-to-play MMO that is in English and doesn't lag??

I'm trying to find a free-to-play MMO to play.

Not easy because...

If you try to register and play a game outside Thailand you cannot because your IP will most likely be banned. You must play on the server in the country you live. If you know of a good MMO that is not liek this, that is free, and does not lag please tell me!!

I found this site (asiasoft.co.th/) with a few games I wanted to play and it is in Thailand. However all the registration is in Thai only... So I cannot play a MMO outside Thailand because of some crazy rules/laws and I can't play any in Thailand beacuse of the language barrier... Very Frustrating! I just want to play a fun game online!

Can anyone tell me about a free-to-play MMO that is in English and doesn't lag??

Well I'm looking for the free MMO game as well. Please reply. Thank you :)

So does anyone play free MMO's in Thailand or what??? I've seen tons of free games played in the internet cafes but they are all Asia Soft games from my previous link...

I'm asking fellow farangs for help here... don't you play MMO's ???

Free mmorpg's please! In english!

• 2 weeks later...
very quiet thread - but i am just posting to get my post count up - this is (was) 398

There is always one. :) .

However all the registration is in Thai only...

Has the OP tried to change the language on the places he has looked?

However all the registration is in Thai only...

Has the OP tried to change the language on the places he has looked?

I signed up for the mmo with the singapore version and when my IP was banned I went back and forth with the customer service (which were very friendly). They kindly let me know that I had to register with the company running the Thai version because it was in their country, and they had the rights to it. They also informed me they could not help me with anything after that. I could not read anything on the Thai version website so my efforts stopped there... I really wish they had an english page/version...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...