Bkk To Isaan

coolcat

Is this a 5day 5night trip?

If it is most of what you will see will be through the winshield i think.I was in Isaan last year and a couple of young thai guys in the family drove it in 22 hours straight one way. So if it was me I think you are looking at 2 days just driving.2 days none stop.

one day for getting there one day for coming back. that is 18 hours of driving each way. but this was Nong Khai province. So stay Burriram and southern Isaan. Maybe Mukdahan is farthest you want to go. But these areas arenot the same as the true northeast believe me. If you want real Isaan go to Seka. Or around that area.

Hope this helps.

I have frequently traveled the Bkk-Sisaket route - take the roads 1, 2 and 24, start early morning in Bkk to avoid traffic and it takes me 6 hours. Maybe make first stop around here, or Ubon (anther hr) then follow the Mekong north, follow it round, perhaps as far as Loei, then make your way back to Bkk.

Is this a 5day 5night trip?

If it is most of what you will see will be through the winshield i think.I was in Isaan last year and a couple of young thai guys in the family drove it in 22 hours straight one way. So if it was me I think you are looking at 2 days just driving.2 days none stop.

one day for getting there one day for coming back. that is 18 hours of driving each way. but this was Nong Khai province. So stay Burriram and southern Isaan. Maybe Mukdahan is farthest you want to go. But these areas arenot the same as the true northeast believe me. If you want real Isaan go to Seka. Or around that area.

Hope this helps.

??????? Bkk to Udorn thani in 6hrs late night no traffic.