Thai Website Streaming Traditional Jazz?

PMK

Hi,

Several times, in Internet cafes, the managers were listening to some really nice mainstream jazz which was being streamed, some by well known artists like Miles Davis, and quite a bit by others which were unknown to me. As I am a jazz buff, and now I have an ADSL connection again, I would really like to find that site. Actually I asked the name once, and it was definitely a Thai site, but alas have forgotten it. I've looked around on the 'net but can't find it again. I think the site may stream other kinds of music as well and it looked like it was a popular Thai portal for all kinds of things.

I've tried some other streaming sites but anything outside of Thailand just times out - that might be a temporary situation - I've only had the ADSL connection at this location for a day or two. Anyway, any ideas - guesses, alternates, whatever, about this site would be appreciated.

Hi Jack,

Well, my first attempt a few minutes ago was 100% successful at low bandwidth (haven't tried high but I don't imagine the sound of these old recordings is any better that way). So given the weather that is very promising - very exciting. Add to that, the first couple of selections they played is exactly what I was looking for - upbeat standards. I still like to find that Thai site, though.

Thanks a lot!

Peter

I listen to a great U.S. station: www.jazz24.org NO ADS, GREAT TRADITIONAL JAZZ!
Edited by PMK