The Cost Of Veneers?

Isabel

Hi there,

my friend got quoted £10 000 for 10 veneers here in the uk.

I thought that was absolutely ridiculous and she probably could get herself a holiday to thailand for that and get her teeth seen to!

So does anyone know how much it would cost to get her teeth done. ( 10 top row ones)

Cheers

Hi there,

my friend got quoted £10 000 for 10 veneers here in the uk.

I thought that was absolutely ridiculous and she probably could get herself a holiday to thailand for that and get her teeth seen to!

So does anyone know how much it would cost to get her teeth done. ( 10 top row ones)

Cheers

Costs vary depending on dentist and materials and whether you opt for Bangkok or another city. I know of someone who recently had six top front teeth done in Chiangmai and I believe the total cost was just over 50,000 baht (about 1,000 pounds). I reckon if your friend budgets around 2,000 pounds it will be ample.

Google Grace Dental Clinic and Impress Dental Clinic Chiangmai, both excellent and you can email them.

The other 8,000 pounds will get you friend many holidays here! :)

i got 13 veneers and 5 crowns done at Thonglor...cost me a bit over 200,000thb...exchange rate was 68 to teh pund at the time, so worth it. I recently changed all my metal fillings for white ones at same dentist...got nothing but good things to say about the place...nowhere near the cheapest, but the service and quality of work was nr1