Thailand Temperature

penbat

Take Loei for instance.

The temp can drop to below freezing in the winter but sometimes during the summer it is the hottest place in thailand.

I would guess that the coolest place in summer would be to find some high altitude area with a breeze. Anyone agree ?

Take Loei for instance.

The temp can drop to below freezing in the winter but sometimes during the summer it is the hottest place in thailand.

I would guess that the coolest place in summer would be to find some high altitude area with a breeze. Anyone agree  ?

I agree but it seems like most people who don't tolerate heat well like the islands best since there is almost always a breeze and the surrounding water moderates the temperature somewhat.

I've always found that the further south you go the climate tends to stay more even, without such distinct seasons, so its pretty hot all year with at least some rain all seasons.

Further north you get more destinct seasons, Hot is hotter (esp central plains/Issan) Cold is colder and Wet is wetter

I've been in the far South a few times and found the weather no hotter/more humid than BKK. The cool season is not as cool but the hot season seems to stay the same. What I found interesting is the lack of rain down there...normally it would rain more frequently than it does in BKK but it was dry most of the time.