Access To Bumrungrad

Peteinbkk31

Hi,

I have been on their website and it is advising patients not to go to the hospital tho it is still open. Unfortunately I have to go there.

So what kind of access is available to get there, i remember reading 1 post somewhere that Sukhumvit is blocked off and to get their you have to go through Sukhuvit soi 15 to Soi 3 then across Soi 3 to the hospital, is this still correct.

My appointemnt isn't until tomorrow at 10am so I know a lot can change. I'll be coming from Bangna area, so I should just get a taxi to as close as possible and then a motorbike ?!?!

Thanks in advance

Hello Pete,

The hospital is still operating. The decision to put the message on the website was because of our proximity to the protests.

Because we don't know what you are coming to the hospital for, if you do need to come to this area then we highly recommend that you call 02 667 1000 to check to see if your doctor is available, or if there have been adjustments in the hours of your clinic.

Please direct any inquires to the 02 667 1000 number, as they will have more up-to-date information than I do.

Edit: I forgot to mention that the best way for patients to access the hospital from is from Soi 1 and via Soi 11, crossing Soi 3.

Edit #2: For all people who may read this, keep in mind the time stamp of this reply. The situation could change for the better or worse depending on the situation - please call the number above. Let's hope for the better.

Best regards,

Scott @ Bumrungrad

Edited by BumrungradII