Car Mount Iphone

nullx8

Does anyone know a shop where can buy dashboard holder for iPhone, basically all shop sell the same junk wich has the only feature to drop on the floor.

I woild prefer something to screw on the dashboard.

Any idea ?

and if u have a casing on top...there is nothing in the market that i have found

take a look at ebay -- plenty for sale there --- usually ex hong kong - but with the ebay guarantee -- i just purchased a memory card - no problems -

and cheaper than u would find in a store if they had one -

Yeah i googled alot of cool stuff regarding this with plenty of matches on ebay or amazon.

Its just very dissapointing that it apears the whole country shops at the same distribution and flooding the market with worthless junk

• 4 months later...

i finally did end up buying a miCradle 3G .. from US at ebayfor about 600 Baht. it took a while to get here .. but better wait and ship cheap than quick and pay a fortune ;)

its just the frame where the phone fits perfectly in to .. (very easy to get on and off) but it solid and you can even type while driving ;)

fixing in the car done with a small piece of scrap steel (1x4cm) 4 holes ... and done.

fixed between the cover plastics .. so remove it will not leave any scratches off.

post-10896-0-97166400-1292814977_thumb.j

Edited by nullx8

• 4 weeks later...