Bangkok Airport To Pattaya After 1900 Hrs

axact

Hi,

I arrive at the airport at 1900 and was wondering if there are any buses to Pattaya at this time. I see Bell Travel's last bus departs at 1900 hrs.

If there is no availability I presume I have to go to the Eastern Bus Station ( Ekkamai )

What would transportation from airport to Bus station cost approx ? And is there a particular bus company that is recommended for the Pattaya route ?

Thanking you in anticipation of helpful replies :)

David

Why dont you get the 21.00 Jomtien bus from as far as i can remember entrance 8 cost 124b and the driver will stop at Pattaya klang and Pattaya tai to drop you off..

Thanks for that, I didn't know about it. Can someone confirm that it is still running and where to get it?

You go to the desk at i think entrance 8 which is right next to Bell Travel who i think go from entrance 7 buy your ticket and the get the Bus outside [the girl at the desk will tell you where] and its a great service, they will drop you at any of the main routes into Pattaya i.e Nua,Klang or Tai before they then turn into theppassit road........by the way, Bell Travels last bus is 18.00 not 19.00 but the Jomtien one definitely goes at 19.00 and the last one at 21.00

Arrange a pickup with Mr. Toom or Mr. Taxi. 1000-1200bht all inclusive

:cheesy: :cheesy:

oh many, u just cracked me up dawg. 2FFW.

I'm certain someone will make a comment about a Mr. Toot, and well you know the rest...... :redcard2:

Dunno never had an issue with Khun Toom - provides an excellent service. ;)

Why dont you get the 21.00 Jomtien bus from as far as i can remember entrance 8 cost 124b and the driver will stop at Pattaya klang and Pattaya tai to drop you off..

I have used this bus before and was very impressed. only been to pattaya a few times before and always had a lift organised or took a taxi.

I tried this bus service after a bit of internet research and it exceeded expectations. nice new, clean, spacious coach, a sensible driver and an absolute bargain at 124THB.

Hi all. I have read that the last bus from BKK Airport to Jomtien ( I can be dropped off in Pattaya) runs at 2100 hours. My flight reaches BKK Airport at 2040 hours. There is no way I can clear the plane, Customs, etc. and catch the last bus. Is there another bus ( not train) that I can take to Pattaya at that time of night? Or am I at the mercy of 1200-1500 baht taxis? Any replies gratefully received. Thankyou.

You're pretty much at the mercy of the taxis.

One cheaper option, if you have the luxury of time, would be to stay at one of the less expensive hotels near the airport (I use the Silver Gold Garden for B850) and take a bus the next morning.

I do it, and justify it by considering that after a long day and a long airplane trip, it's nice to have a shower and go straight to bed, and get up in the morning feeling refreshed and take the bus.

But, of course, I live here and usually don't have any time restraints.

You're pretty much at the mercy of the taxis.

One cheaper option, if you have the luxury of time, would be to stay at one of the less expensive hotels near the airport (I use the Silver Gold Garden for B850) and take a bus the next morning.

I do it, and justify it by considering that after a long day and a long airplane trip, it's nice to have a shower and go straight to bed, and get up in the morning feeling refreshed and take the bus.

But, of course, I live here and usually don't have any time restraints.

Thanks wpcoe for your information. I thought that was the case with arriving at such an ungodly hour. I have considered on previous occasions to do as you say and sleep overnight in a local hotel. What stopped me was unfamiliarity with hotels and their proximity to the airport. All I need is a cheap room for that night and now you have given me a name. Very good. I also do not have time constraints so it is far better to stay locally overnight rather than a taxi to arrive in Pattaya anytime close to midnight. Again I thank you for the reply.