Ais Send Always Spam Sms,How Can I Stop This?

Sandman77

Hello!

always,when i arreived in thailand,i got a lot of spam sms,mostly of them i cannot read,then i always got an alert,again when i miss a call,on the dtac card on other phone,the send me boxing results

and one time it happens,shourtly before the validation runs out,the remind me to realod my card and the same smw comes 30 times,in a distance of 5 minutes!

i bought this sim card 3 year ago on ebay,i always reacharge around 1500 bath,that validation is over one year,here in europe romaing also works,i got some sms but not so many,i dont know why the have so many promotions to call them is quite expensice 2 year ago was easy to reach 1175.last year i only here music long time and no one pics up!

other questions,are also micro sims avalible from ais for iphone 4,that i can keep the same number?

one time a have a promotion ,always when i call more then 5 minutes,i got a discoung on 50% during midnight before next call,many time happens,when i call friends in bk,that i got massage sorry our network busy at the moment please try again later!

why in thailand,the gsm,sending station are so big and high,here in europe,the have aproximently 30% of the size and lenth/high,and using same gsm standart,soon here lte starts with 100 mbit, download,when this technolgy will be avalible in thailand?

,maybe i post this in the wrong section,i see the mobile forum to late!

Edited by Sandman77

The best way to call AIS from abroad is to use Skype or some other cheap way to call Thai landlines and dial +66 2-2719000

You can tell them to try stop the stuff, they may ask you for the date and sender ID of the SMS in question so keep your SMS inbox at hand when you do speak to them.

They can see your SMS from their end, too. If the sender is a third party who doesn't pay AIS to send marketing on their behalf, they may tell you that there is nothing they can do about it. As is the case with the f*****n TrueFitness spam I get every few weeks.