Old Masseur At Mae Rim Area

sunnyhor

Was told that this old man in his 60's is very skillful. As I'd suffer neck and shoulder pain for a few years, went to physio therapy,acupuncture , chiroprator and some tuina in my country. It does not healed.

Someone recommend me this old man who is very efficient in "vein pulling" . But I do not know his contact nor address. If someone here ever come across , care to share? Thanks a million!!!

Anyone tried his massage before? Care to share the experience and outcome?

Isn't that the man famous for his hammer and chisel massage? If so, it he still stays at that place but no longer performs the massage. There several others there who use his technique. Its painful at times but no more than an average traditional massage. Couldn't say whether it would suit your needs.

Isn't that the man famous for his hammer and chisel massage? If so, it he still stays at that place but no longer performs the massage. There several others there who use his technique. Its painful at times but no more than an average traditional massage. Couldn't say whether it would suit your needs.

Yes, I think this is the massage I am looking. So confirmed he no longer doing this? I got a very bad shoulder ache!