Thai Stockbroker

I am have some basic experiences dabbling in the stock market back home and would like to continue while living in Thailand.

At present I do not have any cash to invest but that should change over the months ahead. I wish to get informed and prepared before then.

It would be really helpful if someone could give me an overview of how to gain access to SET and thebrokers to use and the fees they charge etc. I am a novice and would

only be investing 25k a time so would need a broker that would accept small investors.

Thanks

Most of the banks are affiliated to brokerages; if you use Bangkok Bank's internet banking you can apply to start the brokerage service online via the "investment" tab in the top menu - their brokerage Bualuang Securities will contact you to finalise everything.

Years ago I used Seamico, and was always happy with them.

Look at the last 20 years of the Thai market and also look at the run from about 400 to today's 960?, in less than two years.

It has had a pretty good run, especially when you consider that it has not corrected very much for the floods.