12 Days To Go Yahoooooo

maurizio

when  you arrive.. the weather  should  be  nice..

nearly the day u leave from  there ..u might count few flocks of  sheep too..must be  excite till cant sleep

:D  :D

I don't mind if the weather is not that good. I will still get out and about. mmmmmm not starting sheep counting yet. but i will be soon. :o:D

You sound like a kid in a sweet/candy shop. Why are you so excited, meeting someone special?

Sorry that you interpret my excitement for a kid in a candy shop. I did not mean to sound lascivious. I am just looking forward to having a long break from work. (2 months). Thailand is the 1st leg of my travels. I am also going to laos, Cambodia, Singapore and Indonesia. So yep i am excited. hehehehe :o:D

I dont think you interpreted my interpretation acurately. To say someone is as excited as a kid in a candy shop is in no way lascivious. I was simply wondering why you were so excited and thought it might involve meeting up with your lover or b/f thats all.

That's the diffulculty of writing online. What one interprets could mean the complete opposite of what the other meant.

Have a great trip.

I dont think you interpreted my interpretation acurately. To say someone is as excited as a kid in a candy shop is in no way lascivious. I was simply wondering why you were so excited and thought it might involve meeting up with your lover or b/f  thats all.

That's the diffulculty of writing online. What one interprets could mean the complete opposite of what the other meant.

Have a great trip.

hehehehe. it's always the way. But i do not have a lover or b/f (and not looking for either) Anyway thanks for that i sure i will have a great trip.

Regards

Maurizio :o

But i do not have a lover or b/f (and not looking for either)

Oh I remember I said that 2 years ago. Funny when you not looking you somehow find yourself falling in love and starting a relationship.

I agree with you on that, but i can assure you it will not happen to me. I do not want any relationship casual or permanent. I am enjoying the single life.