Looking For Good English Or German Sausages In Ubon

Squigy

Send me a PM with your telephone number. I am making bacon and burgers and about to start with sausages here in Sisaket. Try asking "Himself' at Wrong Way cafe in Ubon for opinions on our pigs and products, they served a roast piglet of ours for Christmas eve.

Send me a PM with your telephone number. I am making bacon and burgers and about to start with sausages here in Sisaket. Try asking "Himself' at Wrong Way cafe in Ubon for opinions on our pigs and products, they served a roast piglet of ours for Christmas eve.

I can confirm - good products from IsaanAussie! biggrin.png

If you want some very delicious sausages, ham and other very delicious stuff just go to Tesco Lotus. They sell products made by TGM, Thai German Meat.

One kilo "Haus Salami" at Makro is about 780 baht, very delicious and hard to find somewhere else here. If you'd like to buy good cheese, Makro Ubon will be the best address. For example a 2 kilogram Edamer wheel is around 700 baht, a 4.5 kilo whell Gouda 1,900 baht.

Hope you'll find what you're looking for.....jap.gif

Cheers- Mike

If you want some very delicious sausages, ham and other very delicious stuff just go to Tesco Lotus. They sell products made by TGM, Thai German Meat.

One kilo "Haus Salami" at Makro is about 780 baht, very delicious and hard to find somewhere else here. If you'd like to buy good cheese, Makro Ubon will be the best address. For example a 2 kilogram Edamer wheel is around 700 baht, a 4.5 kilo whell Gouda 1,900 baht.

Cheers- Mike

780 baht a kilo. Bloody hell.

I can buy many different kinds of ham from the man in Buriram all for under 400baht a kilo.He even has roast topside of beef for 440. Sausages at 230.

Cheers- Mike

780 baht a kilo. Bloody hell.

I can buy many different kinds of ham from the man in Buriram all for under 400baht a kilo.He even has roast topside of beef for 440. Sausages at 230.

Best quality ham at Tesco for 500 baht/kilo. Even different types, delicious "Bratwurst", Beer sausage and other stuff. Wasn't the OP asking about Ubon?

The salami at Tesco is 1,100 baht/kilo, that's why I referred the OP to Makro. (780/kilo) It might sound expensive, but it's first quality. You can even buy Pepper salami for 540 baht/kilo. Now I'm hungry..................

Don't know the man from Buri Ram......

Edited by sirchai