Emu Farm

I have had a look around in the past and could only find ostrich for sale, but I met someone a few weeks ago who said he knows where there are some emu so if he gets back to me ill let you know

I want Rhea to tell the truth and the eggs are about 12 -15 pounds each in the uk I have a link if you need it.

I can hatch Emu & Rhea eggs in my incubator if you need help on that side of things ....

send me a PM if I can help in any other way

guess what I just ordered LOL

Based on 6 eggs + wrapping materials we have a weight of 12 kg and using Royal Mail 2 days expess tracked service we are looking at £215

Alternatively 3 eggs by the same srvice we have a price of £150

regards

Brian

Ok boys just for a note , We got 6 rhea eggs with shipping with Thai import paperwork they stand me at a little over 1000 pounds sterling. Not cheep but as far as I know we are the only people who will have rhea in thailand apart from a zoo who have two males

I just hope we get a pair out of 6 eggs, please if there is a god

I could have had a baby ostrich for 3 thousand baht today to big for me but if you know someone send me a PM and ill pass on the info ?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Poor old emu. Leave the buggers in Oz where they belong. Rod Hull would turn in his grave ? Thailand does not need emus. There is plenty of other stuff to eat. Our Makro was trying to flog wild boar, crocodile. deer and some other stuff yesterday. Protect the porka and the battery chook I say!

I would love to take an emu to the chicken boxing and try to enter it. Can you imagine looks it would get? I reckon your would sell a truckload of the buggers on the spot. Then take the next step and think about the pandemonium at the emu boxing! Headline material, "Emu kills onlookers... Emu disarms policeman... Monks flee crazed emus... Crazy eyed emu declared possessed by ghost...Australians deported ..."