CentralWorld Bangkok In 18th Place For Facebook's 'Check-In'

webfact

CentralWorld in 18th place for Facebook's "Check-in"

The Nation

30183797-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- In the non-home category, in May Facebook users "checked-in" the most frequently at Los Angeles International Airport with 1.23 million checkins. And ranked the 18th place, Central World was the only one location in Thailand appearing in the top 20 most popular venues.

Kobchai Chirathivat, chief executive officer at Central Pattana Plc - the developer of the Bangkok’s shopping complex, revealed that CentralWorld received 251,556 check-Ins in the month.

The Official CentralWorld Fanpage itself has the page member of 62,871 fans.

This statistic given by socialbakers.com shows that CentralWorld is the only place in Thailand that enters to the Top 20 Check-In places in the world.

Socialbakers is a global social media and digital analytics company with customers in 75 countries.

On the top 20 list, there included Hartsfield Jackson International Airport, San Francisco International Airport, Denver International Airport, Facebook 1050, Chicago O’Hare International Airport, Las Vegas, Orlando International Airport, Sea,Tac International Airport, General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, MSP Airport, AT&T Park, Toronto Pearson International Airport, Staples Centre, Detroit Metro Airport and Shilin Night Market.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-06-09

What a farse 15 international airports and then Central World, it's like at SAT question, where your suppose to pick out the one that doesn't belong.

What a fricken losser, obviously they manipulated the numbers by having people that work for Central World do mass checkins,

talk about wasting your time for a stupid rating.

I bet they are the only one in the top 20 to manipulate their numbers, and probably the only one to achknowledge there standings as well.

I have had about 6000 baht of gift certificates in my drawer for about 3 years now, there is nothing I want in Central even if it is free,

low quality overpriced crap...........................spending only 5 or 6 baht almost pays for your ticket to HK or singapore, where they actually have a selection of quality stuff.

Gotta applaude the newest addition to the pack, GAP, everyone in the US bought it because it was cheap, now they take a shirt that was made in Thailand, and sells in the US for $12, and sell it over here for $55.

And of course the ignorant brats of government officials will pick up 10 of them, because they will look cool and American, and well of course

there's never a shortage of funds for overpriced GAP shirts, as daddy is already working on another rice subsidy scheme to benefit all the farmers.

Amazing Thailand!!!!!!

What a farse 15 international airports and then Central World, it's like at SAT question, where your suppose to pick out the one that doesn't belong.

What a fricken losser, obviously they manipulated the numbers by having people that work for Central World do mass checkins,

talk about wasting your time for a stupid rating.

I bet they are the only one in the top 20 to manipulate their numbers, and probably the only one to achknowledge there standings as well.

I have had about 6000 baht of gift certificates in my drawer for about 3 years now, there is nothing I want in Central even if it is free,

low quality overpriced crap...........................spending only 5 or 6 baht almost pays for your ticket to HK or singapore, where they actually have a selection of quality stuff.

Gotta applaude the newest addition to the pack, GAP, everyone in the US bought it because it was cheap, now they take a shirt that was made in Thailand, and sells in the US for $12, and sell it over here for $55.

And of course the ignorant brats of government officials will pick up 10 of them, because they will look cool and American, and well of course

there's never a shortage of funds for overpriced GAP shirts, as daddy is already working on another rice subsidy scheme to benefit all the farmers.

Amazing Thailand!!!!!!

Are any of those coupons for a free hug? If so you should totally cash that in dude.

• Like 1