Apartment Problem, Move Out And Move In

duiter

Hi,

I have an apartment problem as I have to tell landlord by mid October ( 15 Oct ) whether I shall continue staying there or move out on 1 Nov 2012

The problem is almost all apartments don't allow me to see the rooms which are current being rented and because of privacy problem.

how to persuade landlord to let me to see the room even 1 second ?

• Like 1

Why not look around at empty apartments, there are loads around. How do you know the occupied apartments are available when you need to move ?

The landlord says the room is available/empty from next moth 1 November, all others room are currently being rented.

Does it mean that the room is good value because only one room is empty/ available from next moth ?

Is it better that I pay "deposit" to guarantee this room ( even though I never see this room - not even a photo of it )

? If yes it, how much would be the "deposit"( or initial payment to guarantee so that no one is taking room ) ?

Thanks

If you want the room try negotiating with the landlord, standard deposit is 2 months rent plus 1 month rent in advance, but maybe you can negotiate a sum of money to guarantee the room.

Personally i would knock on the door and see if the current tenant would let you have a look.

• Like 1

Hi there,

I'm trying to rent out my townhouse. Its 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom. The location is quite good, 5 min bts from Ekamai. Rent is 17,000THB/month.

Pics -->

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151078588913311.442885.501073310&type=1&l=10ce42e67e

If you're interested you can call me @ 0828131692 and swing by to take a look.

Thanks

V

You know you posted a secure web link?

No one can see it except you.

Hi there,

I'm trying to rent out my townhouse. Its 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom. The location is quite good, 5 min bts from Ekamai. Rent is 17,000THB/month.

Pics -->

https://www.facebook...=1&l=10ce42e67e

If you're interested you can call me @ 0828131692 and swing by to take a look.

Thanks

V

You know you posted a secure web link?

No one can see it except you.

I opened for me just fine.