Trying To Contact An Old Ex Pat

Briandajew

Wonder if anyone knows where to start or even if they have any idea where the man in question is?

I am looking for an old friend, he is from the UK, his name is Allen Allchurch, he was married to a Thai lady ( a friend of mine and my wifes) but she died in about 2006 from an OD from the Doctors in Thailand - YES! Courtozone or whatever it is called.

Allen worked on heavy road equipment in the UK, basically operating machines that made our motorways, lived a lot of his life in a caravan, he was originally from Oxfordshire.

Last time we met, he had big problems with his knees and needed operations. He also was with another Thai lady from Fang, but he refused to visit the village where his wife originally came from - as usual there was complications.

I am just wondering if anyone knows where he is these days and if he is well, we lost communication a few years back after I lost my AIS number and my E mails changed, I would be greatful if anyone that knows Allen would let him know that I am looking out for him and would love to get back in contact!