Shopping Questions Bb Cream & Clothes Chiang Mai.

Jelopi

So I've been holding out till I moved to Thailand to get some BB Cream because the brands I want aren't in Canada. I'm looking especially for Missha or Skin 79 BB Cream but so far I haven't found them. I'm new to the area so I'm just going to jump to the point and ask if anyone knows where I can find a large cosmetic store?

If there is any other ridiculously pale BB creams out there that have great coverage I'd be willing to check those out too if anyone can point me in the direction of where to get them.

Also I was wondering where are the goto places to shop for clothes? I've seen those baggy flowy pants on many girls (and boys) around town and was wondering where has the best selection and prices for those.

Thanks everyone in advance!

Unless OP is going somewhere else? Thailand covers alot of territory. Never heard of this cream sorry but baggy flowing pants are easily found in all island tourist destinations and in the Pratunam market in Bangkok

• 3 weeks later...
If there is any other ridiculously pale BB creams out there that have great coverage I'd be willing to check those out too if anyone can point me in the direction of where to get them.

I haven't come across Missha or Skin79 here, but I may have a recommendation for you. I'm a very pale American (had trouble finding a good match for my skin, even in the US), and I also require great coverage. I had a terrible time finding anything that would work for me here in Thailand, and mostly had cosmetics sent over from the states. Then, on a whim and based on some really positive reviews and the fact that it was so cheap. I tried Maybelline's Clear Smooth BB Stick. I'm usually a high-end makeup girl--NARS, MUFE, Dior, YSL, etc.--but this drugstore find has impressed me a lot. The lightest shade (Fresh 01) is a perfect match for my skin (I'm a MAC NC20, if that helps), the coverage is great while looking very natural, and application is quick and easy. It feels like a much higher-end product, and I'd gladly pay twice as much as it costs. I believe the stick version is supposed to be for oilier skin types, but it doesn't feel like it would be too drying for less oily skin. It does also come in a cream, but I don't know whether that form is equally good. As you probably know, Maybelline can be found in just about any drugstore here.