Tablet Query.

starship

Hi.

Does anyone have knowledge of a tablet called a 'tele tablet corsa'. My partner's sister brought one recently for her son and my partners son has shown interest in it. He's an Autistic child and my reason for the interest would be as a learning device an educational tool rather than for internet surfing etc. The tactile nature of tablets i think would prove useful in his case and for children in general.

She bought it for 4900b with some promotion with her credit card. She said it's normally supposed to be 7000b approximately. Is this true or what's the real price/going rate for this device or any other promotions?

I searched on google but could only find references to this device in Thai. Is this only available in Thailand?, indeed, is it a Thai product?

Are there any other tablets that are affordable (not ipad prices) that anyone can recommend as a learning tool. She said this tab was good because it comes preloaded with learning games/songs etc. Are there other tabs out there with similar or better preloaded programs?

Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks.

Great. Just had a look. Thanks for that. I'm not experienced with tablets/apps/smartphones, more a regular computer user but can see this is the way forward. Looks like plenty of free apps to download - that's what i'm looking for as you know with kids they seem to get bored of things quite quickly so an affordable way to achieve this is best.

Thanks.