A Play .. Blithe Spirit At Kud Suan Khow

dave2

I have my ticket. It had a really nice write up in the Chiang Mai mail.smile.png

What did you think of it dolly, what were your favourite parts?

Sorry for being misleading. I have a ticket for this weekend. I love plays. At 250 baht even a dud would be worth it. I wish we could sub title in That I think the wife would enjoy it.

I have my ticket. It had a really nice write up in the Chiang Mai mail.smile.png

Sorry for being misleading. I have a ticket for this weekend. I love plays. At 250 baht even a dud would be worth it. I wish we could sub title in That I think the wife would enjoy it.

I think you will enjoy it.

• Like 2

My wife, with passable Thai, enjoyed it and has been dreaming about ghosts since. Definitely worth seeing, tonight is apparently a sell out.

• Like 1

My wife, with passable Thai, enjoyed it and has been dreaming about ghosts since. Definitely worth seeing, tonight is apparently a sell out.

I was wondering how the 'ghost' aspect would go down with Thai's biggrin.png

Glad you both had a good time.

Edit: Oops.....is it in Thai or English?

Edited by uptheos

Went last night having not seen a play for donkeys years. It was very well done, by people who are obviously well experienced and who care about their art. With the native-English-speaking population of Chiang Mai as large as it is, there should be shows like this being staged more often.

Edited by 15Peter20
  • Like 1

Is this the same group that did Driving Miss Daisy at PRC last year? I went ot see that with my girls - and some friends - loved it. Not going to be able to make this one I think, shame. I enjoy a good play too and at 250 baht can't beat it for a night out either.