Msm (Methylsulfonylmethane) In Chang Mai

BuffaloRescue

Last year I went looking for MSM combined with Glucosamine for my wife I found it in many pharmacies. Boots, Watsons, Pharma choice. Problem was it is double to triple the price of Canada and the USA. I have a relative in Canada mail us over the counter drugs.Have never had a problem receiving them yet.

• Like 1

Funny you should mention that. My brother has had bad knees all his life and still does. He was taking Glucosamine/Condroiten with a little bit of sucess, Some one suggested he take MSM with the two and he said it made a real big difference.

I don't know why it happened but today the wife and I went out for breakfast and for no reason that I know of one of the staff mentioned taking Glucosamine I recommended that she take it with the Condroitn and if she could git it MSM she agreed and showed me a bottle of 240 tablets with all three in them. Said her husband ordered it from the states.

Edited by hellodolly

I'd be interested to know what it costs in Chiang Mai right now. I'm looking at buying my year's supply this coming week here in Australia., 1kg of MSN joint formula (MSN, Glucosamine, , Chondroitin) is selling for $45.00 (1400baht). No formulation given.

A smaller bottle of 120 tablets is $30.00. Glucosamine Hcl 750mg, Chondroitin sulphate bovine 200mg, MSM 250mg.

What are US prices like?

I'd be interested to know what it costs in Chiang Mai right now. I'm looking at buying my year's supply this coming week here in Australia., 1kg of MSN joint formula (MSN, Glucosamine, , Chondroitin) is selling for $45.00 (1400baht). No formulation given.

A smaller bottle of 120 tablets is $30.00. Glucosamine Hcl 750mg, Chondroitin sulphate bovine 200mg, MSM 250mg.

What are US prices like?

Its cheap. I bought 454 grams of MSM powder for $16 from Vitamin Shoppe USA... I think it was on sale. Just looked up current price and it lists it at $24.

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=VS-1758#.UVe-NquFDss

Edited by CobraSnakeNecktie

Funny you should mention that. My brother has had bad knees all his life and still does. He was taking Glucosamine/Condroiten with a little bit of sucess, Some one suggested he take MSM with the two and he said it made a real big difference.

I don't know why it happened but today the wife and I went out for breakfast and for no reason that I know of one of the staff mentioned taking Glucosamine I recommended that she take it with the Condroitn and if she could git it MSM she agreed and showed me a bottle of 240 tablets with all three in them. Said her husband ordered it from the states.

Dolly, you may have just saved me a whole lot of pain! My kness are just about shot, and Glucosamine/Condroiten didn't do a thing for 'em. Now that I've read your post, I just ordered some of this MSM stuff (I'd never even heard of it before this thread) and it it works, I guess I'll have to take you out for a (your choice) drink or ice cream sundae! Amazon sells it for about $10 a bottle. I'm giving it a try. Thanks!

Did you take a full dose of Glucosamine/Condroiten for a full 3 months? A lot of people don't and sometimes it needs that long to work. For me, the MSN, Glucosamine, Chondroitin formula seems to work, but it did not kick in until I had taken it for about 90 days.

Did you take a full dose of Glucosamine/Condroiten for a full 3 months? A lot of people don't and sometimes it needs that long to work. For me, the MSN, Glucosamine, Chondroitin formula seems to work, but it did not kick in until I had taken it for about 90 days.

I tried for a full year... I followed the recommened dosage for the first 6 months, then getting nothing, tried doubling the dose. Still nothing. But I've noticed that many herbals really do require co... co.... co what? I can't think of the name for some sort of 'helper!' I noticed that when I was having trouble with an enlarged prostate some years ago and was suggested to take Saw Palmetto capsules, they did nothing. Then someone suggested Pumpkin seed oil, and that too did nothing. But then I tried the two together and SHAZAAAM! I was peeing like a stallion again and haven't been bothered again since! So I'm more than willing to try this MSN (as long as it's not the Microsoft Network,) especially as the price of experimenting is so low! Hell of a lot cheaper than titanium knee replacements.

I would go 5000 mg of quality fish oil...

If your eating too many unstable fats then the resulting cell walls are weak and rupture easily.

That is the first place to start.. with noticeable results in days or a few weeks.

After the Omega 3/6 ratio is good then maybe add some MSM etc.

I dont want it for joint problems. Im using it for detox.