Directions To Greenfield Villas 3

properperson

It's opposite boss village that you can't miss on soi 20, also right next to a bar called 'joy bar' near a kindergarden called 'hastings'

I live here and if you are thinking if moving here it's a great palce to live, very quite and very clean.

Pop in for a coffee.

It's opposite boss village that you can't miss on soi 20, also right next to a bar called 'joy bar' near a kindergarden called 'hastings'

I live here and if you are thinking if moving here it's a great palce to live, very quite and very clean.

Pop in for a coffee.

Commuting to work in the mornings and home again in the afternoons what would the traffic be like ?

Pop in for a coffee.

Commuting to work in the mornings and home again in the afternoons what would the traffic be like ?

Several options to get there, but it can get congested by the rail road tracks after Suk rd and the Thai food market after the rail rd coming from Suk rd.

Pop in for a coffee.

Try being a bit more polite and I may answer your question.

Pop in for a coffee.

Try being a bit more polite and I may answer your question.

Don't know whats up your ass but the question has been answered.

Edited by Spoonman