Dog Friendly Condos

Hi

Can you give some names around the thonglor area..and how much..I have been looking, my daughter has a dog but not with any success.

Thanks.

Around the 50-60 k... Romsai (soi thonglor 25), United Towers (soi thonglor 17), Habitat (suk. 53). You could also walk around and ask at the condos.

More to be found if you do a search on www.kobayashi.co.th.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Dog friendly condo's? Does that apply to buildings that bark with dogs? Shouldn't that read "dog friendly condo owners?". God, TV gets worse

Woof, woof!

Most condos have a no pet rule, owner has to comply with the condo's committee rules..

Manhattan Chidlom allows dogs up to 10 kg. A friend used to live in Baang Na Varang Condominium on Langsuan street, claimed that there was a dog in the building (but I don't know whether it was actually allowed).

Manhattan Chidlom allows dogs up to 10 kg. A friend used to live in Baang Na Varang Condominium on Langsuan street, claimed that there was a dog in the building (but I don't know whether it was actually allowed).

The Manhattan 1br seems to be right in my price range and in a nice area. I'll check it out. Thanks

I'm moving with my family (2 adults, 1 child) and a dog (border collie) to Phuket from Canada at the end of July for 1 year. We're looking for a pet friendly place (condo or house with min 2 bedrooms). How do we go about finding a dog friendly place near Rawai area? Is there any website/newspapers with local adds? Any help greatly appreciated.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...