Thai dermatologists warn nose filler can cause blindness

webfact

I assume that the Thai press is talking about botox. The Thai press writes an article that is not informative. There are many different fillers and products used in addition to Allergan's Botox. It's a fair assumption that any Thai clinic is not using "authentic" products. The army should send a general around to these clinics and put a stop to it. It's a certainty that they have a general or two who has a Phd in dermatology.

I just wanted to find out what nose filler was, had a funny impression of people filling up their nostrils:cheesy: for some silly reason:w00t:

Yes, had me wondering too. Strange what names they give to things. I believed for years that Pollyfilla was an embalming process for parrots...!!

Gee, I wonder how much ham is in hamburger

So what the hell is this "nose filler" for? Why does MCOT assume that I know? I've no idea why people do it from this report.

They inject some industrial grade silicone from Home Pro to your upper nose so the sun glasses don't drop down. Also available as DIY, ask your local hardware shop. Be careful of over administration though, or you'll end up like this:

gerard-depardieu-by-Tonio%5B213845%5D.pn

OMG The wicked witch of the west looks hot compared to Dianne Feinstein.

...and, quite unbelievably, there is an advertisement immediately below this thread for "dermal filler"......!!

I got one for lesbian dating....

555 you gotta love the choices of google adsense

...and, quite unbelievably, there is an advertisement immediately below this thread for "dermal filler"......!!

You do know the targeted advertising works by figuring out your browsing profile from the websites you've visited before ? tongue.png

You do know the targeted advertising works by figuring out your browsing profile from the websites you've visited before ? tongue.png

oh dear. Sprung.

How do you do that? Do you cut their heads off and count the rings?

• Like 1

Cosmetic fillers can cause permanent blindness when injected into the forehead, doctors warn
Injections of fat and collagen can cause irreversible eye damage
This occurs when the cosmetic filler gets into the blood vessels
If this happens, it can block the eye's artery cutting it's blood supply
Also reports of patients suffering a stroke, and even dying, after treatment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2575572/Cosmetic-fillers-cause-permanent-blindness-injected-forehead-doctors-warn.html

When I clicked on this I thought it was about those aromatic things Thai people are always putting in their noses. I learned something new today, apparently people are shoving things onto their noses as well.

Interesting.

That's Google. You get the ads in line with your surfing habit. wink.png