New Mexican Food Items at Makro

Beng

and ironically, some of the best Tex-Mex can be found in Las Cruces, (New Mexico); not Texas, but there is an actual style known as New Mexican. Or, go to Arizona and it's mostly Tex-Mex, but some Cali-Mex, and quite a bit of Northern Mexican, and Mexican Seafood, but no such thing as Arizona Mex (except for something smoke-able), but you can get fajitas, but only in chain restaurants, usually based east of the Mississippi.

Santa Fe and Taos had some great food joints. A lot of chili based food for obvious reasons, not really tex-mex in my opinion... quite unique to it's self. tasty
Tucson mexican food was not that great, too tex-mex for me, with the occasional exception restaurant...
San Diego style mexican food (Baja style) is delicious in my opinion. tasty

Can't speak about Texas mexican food, no experience.

Santa Fe and Taos had some great food joints. A lot of chili based food for obvious reasons, not really tex-mex in my opinion... quite unique to it's self. tasty

Tucson mexican food was not that great, too tex-mex for me, with the occasional exception restaurant...

Can't speak about Texas mexican food, no experience.

You are right. I still dreaming of having Tijuana's carnitas tacos again! ...after 4 years in Thailand.

Two words: fish tacos.

Oh man... grilled mahi on a soft white corn tortilla... pico de gallo .... my mouth is a watering...5555

• Like 1

You can buy refried beans at Rimping

I know, but the frozen refried beans at Makro are at a resonable (I think) 130 Baht per 1 kilo pack.

I went to Makro to buy those beans. 235 baht per kilo.

sorry for that.